Smh, Lions we need to do better they don't fear that they fear this:

PLVaUAz.jpg
:deadmanny:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off fukk you......you ignorant b*stard.

We are all victims of white supremacy. While your people were enslaved, my people were colonized, we were both brainwashed along the way. Thus why my first name is "Rob" and your last name is likely "Jackson" or some shyt.

Stop your ignorance and attempts to cause division.

ou bytch You.

Jacob Zuma's full name is Jacob Gedleyihlekisa Zuma (Msholozi), Mandela is Nelson Rolinhlahla Mandela (Madiba) Mugabe is Robert Gabriel Mugabe(Gushungo). The names in brackets are clan names. The clan name is far more important than your first and last name, in fact for all those leaders you always hear them referred to by that name. Your identity is tied to that and it rarely changes over time. Every clan name has an animal considered its symbol or totem and is not allowed to consume or kill that particular animal. For instance someone can be a Ndou,Ndlovu,Zhou and they wont eat or kill an elephant. The system is found in East and Southern Africa and according to some academics was used for conservation purposes. It also governs who you can get married to because it is believed that people with the same name may share the same male ancestor.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I seriously looking at so many people on my Facebook and Instagram with the sideeye...all these black people getting killed and not a single mention but a lion gets killed and they're ranting on social media.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks like cecils brother might not be dead, could be a hoax of another lion

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
U guys kill me( pun intended):lolbron:

On a real though

I'm a Leo so I have a thing for lions