Turning the other cheek: Jennifer Lopez can't stop taking swimsuit selfies on Italy getaway without Ben Affleck

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I honestly don’t think she does

Sanaa Lathan, Traci Ellis Ross, Nia Long, Halle Berry all in their 50s and still legitimately fine.

J Lo looks like she’s trying very hard to hold on to whatever looks she got left and paying millions to keep it.

You're not wrong, they all are aging better than JLo - genetics working against her. I should've said, she looks amazing for a white woman her age. Because most are looking washed out and haggard by the time they're that age.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J-lo, i don’t know, if I wanna go, where everybody’s Been - The Goat Bow Wow

:wow:

Daps
She looks amazing for her age.
she would look even better if she didn’t act like she was still in her 20s. a lot of these older people don’t grasp that trying to act considerably younger than you are only adds ages to you.

she looks great for her age, and she should accept that and embrace it. if she did, a lot more people would be going :whew:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Of course she could get it....lord knows I was IN LOVE WIT J-LO as a yb. :wow:

But let's be clear here...her best days are behind her. :mjgrin: Pale, chicken-bone ankles. Not to mention, it's A LOT of miles on that punani. A LOT OF MILES. That's old 80s and 90s pxssy. Not even including early 2000s to now. Knowing what we know NOW about Puffs deviance...well you do the math. :scust:

She's washed.