Turkey Leg Hut Still Have Folks In Their Feelings

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The turkey legs owners owe some money and some folks couldn't wait to celebrate their downfall cause they were told to dress and behave decently in their restaurant

Look at this dusty bytch right here and the comments

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Maybe I'm wrong, but seeing the scale of what they doing, it's only a million dollars. Businesses operate in the red all the time.

Separately, the lady in the vid wasn't exactly wrong. It's just a bad look because it perpetuates the typical "we can't have nothing" narrative.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I'm wrong, but seeing the scale of what they doing, it's only a million dollars. Businesses operate in the red all the time.

Separately, the lady in the vid wasn't exactly wrong. It's just a bad look because it perpetuates the typical "we can't have nothing" narrative.

I dont get you. You're right businesses operate in the red but what does that have to do with their policy? all this bytch was saying is haha you asked people to dress and behave decently at your restaurant and look at you now.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

she was wrong. What does them banning twerking/hood rats have to do with them being in debt? The girl in the vid is acting like it’s karma.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crabs-bucket.gif

She a hater, what does the policy have to do with this current situation. :wow: Quick to laugh at the downfall of a black owned business