Turkey Leg Hut founder Nakia Price has filed for Divorce :GMB:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm team Black marriage but this is sad..and she has 100% ownership so Lynn ain't getting shyt but child support and alimony papers :francis:
h.jpg

Turkey Leg Hut Owners Divorce: Nakia Price Leaving Her Husband​

https://Mediafakeout.com/owner-of-t...cuses-her-husband-lynn-for-being-abusive/amp/

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I'm team Black marriage but this is sad..and she has 100% ownership so Lynn ain't getting shyt but child support and alimony papers :francis:
h.jpg

Turkey Leg Hut Owners Divorce: Nakia Price Leaving Her Husband​

Of course he is a narcissist :russell:

Classic playbook from women. When the relationship is over they have to paint themselves as the white dove and the man as a raging out of control abuser. :beli:

CYAm8AZWsAI8gVZ.jpg

Of course she will run to get the court of public opinion on her side. fukk the kids and how they feel. Go ahead and air out lies and exaggerations about their father to the whole world:francis:

Most men will not say anything and just eat it because they don’t want to
Have a public back n forth that will only hurt the children. They will get slandered to oblivion.

Some men will choose to engage and attempt to protect their image or tell their side of the story and when they do that they are gaslit and called sassy for even talking about it. SMH.

Last edited: