"Tupac in a business suit" and "Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets" are two sides of the same coin

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Megan-Thee-Stallion-in-She-Hulk-episode-3.jpg

937d92bdde0b026e81a57e14d5fa2780.jpg

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Tupac beat a man bloody after a disagreement, ran around the club with two pistols, shot at cops and died in gunfire after jumping a reputed killer

Tupac In A Business shyt is not about “swag”

Everybody Neg OP lol
Why don't you neg me?

Oh right, you got a -1,327 rep :umad:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is probably the most level headed shyt you ever wrote in TLR. And you the breh who pressured a chick into fukking by putting a pistol on the nightstand.

And sadly this is only one of many inflammatory post presented by thecoli.

"By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

"I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no"

Crazy how a simple comma changes everything.
Clearly the pressure and the pistol are seperate. In context Im listing things that werent rape. But could be spun by a woman to be rape in this modern era. Where women are encouraged to find victimhood where there is none. Why would I list something like intimidating a woman into sex,which has never NOT been rape? Humble apology accepted:respect:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And sadly this is only one of many inflammatory post presented by thecoli.

"By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no"

Crazy how a simple comma changes everything.
Clearly the pressure and the pistol are seperate. In context Im listing things that werent rape. But could be spun by a woman to be rape in this modern era. Where women are encouraged to find victimhood where there is none. Why would I list something like intimidating a woman into sex,which has never NOT been rape? Humble apology accepted:respect:

Jesus Christ man. You sound deranged

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

c65.jpg

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
And it's human nature to want the best of both worlds.

I think it's the insecure dudes that act as if it's outrageous most women want a guy with a decent job and at least a little swag. If you feel some type of way about those requirements, you might have to get your weight up:ufdup:

But she better be ready to run that menage :sas2:

You’re preaching to the choir pastor. We’re all strapped, suited and booted here.

:pachaha: