"Tupac in a business suit" and "Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets" are two sides of the same coin

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
And it's human nature to want the best of both worlds.

I think it's the insecure dudes that act as if it's outrageous most women want a guy with a decent job and at least a little swag. If you feel some type of way about those requirements, you might have to get your weight up:ufdup:

But she better be ready to run that menage :sas2:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think its the same thing. A woman being a freak in the bedroom,isnt juxtapose to her being a lady in the streets. But a man being a thug/gangsta. While also college educated,and having a nice corporate job is a stark contrast. I think maybe you dont know what 2pac in a suit fully entails. I think you believe its just about a thug,who maybe dresses like a banker? Or a banker who may have tats and grew up in the hood.

But irrc thats not what it is. Its a dude who actually carries himself as a thug/street nikka. But doesnt take the L's that come with that. But instead is presentable and has all the benefits of dating a square dude. Its unrealistic and cartoonish on purpose.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Wanting a presentable wife who’ll give you some sloppy toppy, and let you put your thumb in her butt, is totally different than a woman wanting a man who used to be a thug, but is now somehow a corporate executive.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Wanting a presentable wife who give you some sloppy toppy, and let you put your thumb in her butt, is totally different than a woman wanting a man who used to be a thug, but is now somehow a corporate executive.
Alright guys nothing to see here, this plat bait thread that got upped has been handled.

You can go to the next thread now.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Okay but why does black manhood outside the bedroom have to be based on criminality?

no other black male archetypes with swagger to choose from?

No one ever went to prison or helped ruin their whole community over being freaky in the bedroom. Its a dumb comparison.

Daps
And it's human nature to want the best of both worlds.

I think it's the insecure dudes that act as if it's outrageous most women want a guy with a decent job and at least a little swag. If you feel some type of way about those requirements, you might have to get your weight up:ufdup:

But she better be ready to run that menage :sas2:

This is pretty off base and disingenuous. I honestly don’t even think you understand what “Tupac in A Business Suit” entails

Have a great one bud

Daps
Tupac beat a man bloody after a disagreement, ran around the club with two pistols, shot at cops and died in gunfire after jumping a reputed killer

Tupac In A Business shyt is not about “swag”

Everybody Neg OP lol

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I dont think its the same thing. A woman being a freak in the bedroom,isnt juxtapose to her being a lady in the streets. But a man being a thug/gangsta. While also college educated,and having a nice corporate job is a stark contrast. I think maybe you dont know what 2pac in a suit fully entails. I think you believe its just about a thug,who maybe dresses like a banker? Or a banker who may have tats and grew up in the hood.

But irrc thats not what it is. Its a dude who actually carries himself as a thug/street nikka. But doesnt take the L's that come with that. But instead is presentable and has all the benefits of dating a square dude. Its unrealistic and cartoonish on purpose.
This is probably the most level headed shyt you ever wrote in TLR. And you the breh who pressured a chick into fukking by putting a pistol on the nightstand.