Tupac & De La Soul’s Forgotten Beef

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
This was on De La they dissed the shyt outta him on Ego Trip and then hid they hand like some cowards when Pac was a big fan of them and then they peaced it out they turn around and diss him again 10x in 96'

People act like Pac went so hard on certain nikkas for no reason he went tried to make peace privately with a few cats and nikkas was one way to his face and all rah rah on the radio or on wax
Yes and no. Example, The QTip thing was a big misunderstanding involving the speakers or the delay on the sound. I'm a fan of all these cats but even Pac cousin and pac himself he has a big mouth speaks out but later would apologize. Certain moves he has done he could've done differently.

Pac had issue at nightclub in Arkansas ,issue Shock G said pac had multiple issus ,issue with chicago,just so many issues not saying he was wrong or right but too many dark clouds happening all the time. One thing for sure I don't think as he got older he was going to entertain that silly bad boys beef as he was doing the one nation album,acting and all he needed was an OG father figure to calm him down but instead to put gas to the fire (Suge). Great music came from it but I would have rather see an alive Pac not signed to death row than a dead pac with great music catalog at age 25/26.

Had pac stayed in that Karl Kani wearing pre Versace pre hanging out with folks that multiple people warmed him not too, he still be around and not signed to death row . If pac signed to a years later Ruff Ryder a (Dee &Way) or TDE kenderick lamar record label with low key owners who would be the type to calm him and not add gas to the flame of pac energy and beefs ( yes we would have his death row classic albums) but he would've been alive..

DeLASoul movement birth a lot of that hipster back pack genre style of rap so my verdict is I can't hate on Pac or DeLaSoul.

They older now and I don't see they all have that same mentality .rip Pac

BEN23

All Star
Daps
Yes and no. Example, The QTip thing was a big misunderstanding involving the speakers or the delay on the sound. I'm a fan of all these cats but even Pac cousin and pac himself he has a big mouth speaks out but later would apologize. Certain moves he has done he could've done differently.

Pac had issue at nightclub in Arkansas ,issue Shock G said pac had multiple issus ,issue with chicago,just so many issues not saying he was wrong or right but too many dark clouds happening all the time. One thing for sure I don't think as he got older he was going to entertain that silly bad boys beef as he was doing the one nation album,acting and all he needed was an OG father figure to calm him down but instead to put gas to the fire (Suge). Great music came from it but I would have rather see an alive Pac not signed to death row than a dead pac with great music catalog at age 25/26.

Had pac stayed in that Karl Kani wearing pre Versace pre hanging out with folks that multiple people warmed him not too, he still be around and not signed to death row . If pac signed to a years later Ruff Ryder a (Dee &Way) or TDE kenderick lamar record label with low key owners who would be the type to calm him and not add gas to the flame of pac energy and beefs ( yes we would have his death row classic albums) but he would've been alive..

DeLASoul movement birth a lot of that hipster back pack genre style of rap so my verdict is I can't hate on Pac or DeLaSoul.

They older now and I don't see they all have that same mentality .rip Pac

I don’t see pac conforming at all and growing old. Pac on ruff ryders or tde would never happened. What happened is exactly the way it should be..

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
this is like the ONLY pac beef i can think of
that wasnt his fault

de la was an great group
with that said fukk em they are your typical back packing, incense burning, tree chewing hating azz nikkaz

pac had every right to get at them bytch azz nikkaz
:dwillhuh: i cant fukking believe my eyes. This may be the only time I ever dap and rep you for a Tupac post :russ:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
good post and alot of misinformation in here

1. Pos said with his own mouth that he knew Pac from way way back... and he stepped in and saved him from getting his ass beat over a KRS thing?
I'm 99% sure it was them. There's a video recently about Pos speaking on it, he said they never got to make amends after everything on drink champs maybe?
They did throw shots, but Pac actually auditioned for them with his MC New York shyt at the time. Thats also where you get all the DOOM and pac pictures and shyt like that, around that era
actually it might have come from the MC Serch interview around DOOMs passing, where he was speaking on Pac chilling with them for awhile.
eb078b20fd6949434f1822af5a2cb991.jpg

Wish I had saved the initial interview video, I think I saw it on instragram.... pretty sure it was Posdnous saying shyt was shakey with pac, although he knew him at the time. And a fan pressed him outside of a show for some lines alluding to KRS one ... and Pos was like "nah you're taking the lyrics out of context" and Pac overheard it and actually came to diffuse the shyt. But then as you know, things changed a few years later and shyt got weird between Dela and Pac. He was probably more pissed about auditioning for them and being turned down, shouting them out and saving them from getting their ass beat. Then felt slighted about the "fake tough guy" bullshyt.

2. Qtip shyt at the award show wasnt an accident. Qtip was hating and dirty macking 2pac over the Janet Jackson and poetic justice shyt. Telling Janet fukk that dude so he could try to hit. Qtip was the one that told Janet to stay away from pac and that she should make him get an aids test and shyt :russ: (If I remember correct)

Alot of shyt in everyone's life... (some monumental, some small) will throw shyt off center. I dont blame Dela or Qtip for being jealous, that also extends to most beef in life. The only difference with Pac was he let it be known and shyt on you for it. Weak people in life always win or find a backdoor, that why they made those bytches. Meanwhile the person keeping it real is made to look like the fool and the clown of the show. That's how its always been in life. nikkas will always bait you into some passive aggressive shyt and then play dumb when you call them out. Try to make it look like you're crazy or bullying them for keeping it real. Cats still gaslight and do that shyt on the internet till this day.... Pac was like Rkelly in that Gayle interview "I'm fighting for my fukking life!" then all the people who shot at him, tried to extort him, ruin his career, railroad the bytch...they were all like "he's a bully look at him... unstable madman" :troll: people on here like "yeah he was homeless, got extorted by kingpins in NYC, robbed at gunpoint by them to be forced out of the music industry... shot cops and beat the charge. Took gun possession cases for junior mafia, was set up on a rape charge. Related to Black Panthers, worked his way from the bottom all by nearly 22 years old." And grown men are still like "Damn man Pac was so phony" :mjlol:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
good post and alot of misinformation in here

1. Pos said with his own mouth that he knew Pac from way way back... and he stepped in and saved him from getting his ass beat over a KRS thing?
I'm 99% sure it was them. There's a video recently about Pos speaking on it, he said they never got to make amends after everything on drink champs maybe?
They did throw shots, but Pac actually auditioned for them with his MC New York shyt at the time. Thats also where you get all the DOOM and pac pictures and shyt like that, around that era
actually it might have come from the MC Serch interview around DOOMs passing, where he was speaking on Pac chilling with them for awhile.
eb078b20fd6949434f1822af5a2cb991.jpg

Wish I had saved the initial interview video, I think I saw it on instragram.... pretty sure it was Posdnous saying shyt was shakey with pac, although he knew him at the time. And a fan pressed him outside of a show for some lines alluding to KRS one ... and Pos was like "nah you're taking the lyrics out of context" and Pac overheard it and actually came to diffuse the shyt. But then as you know, things changed a few years later and shyt got weird between Dela and Pac. He was probably more pissed about auditioning for them and being turned down, shouting them out and saving them from getting their ass beat. Then felt slighted about the "fake tough guy" bullshyt.

2. Qtip shyt at the award show wasnt an accident. Qtip was hating and dirty macking 2pac over the Janet Jackson and poetic justice shyt. Telling Janet fukk that dude so he could try to hit. Qtip was the one that told Janet to stay away from pac and that she should make him get an aids test and shyt :russ: (If I remember correct)

Alot of shyt in everyone's life... (some monumental, some small) will throw shyt off center. I dont blame Dela or Qtip for being jealous, that also extends to most beef in life. The only difference with Pac was he let it be known and shyt on you for it. Weak people in life always win or find a backdoor, that why they made those bytches. Meanwhile the person keeping it real is made to look like the fool and the clown of the show. That's how its always been in life. nikkas will always bait you into some passive aggressive shyt and then play dumb when you call them out. Try to make it look like you're crazy or bullying them for keeping it real. Cats still gaslight and do that shyt on the internet till this day.... Pac was like Rkelly in that Gayle interview "I'm fighting for my fukking life!" then all the people who shot at him, tried to extort him, ruin his career, railroad the bytch...they were all like "he's a bully look at him... unstable madman" :troll: people on here like "yeah he was homeless, got extorted by kingpins in NYC, robbed at gunpoint by them to be forced out of the music industry... shot cops and beat the charge. Took gun possession cases for junior mafia, was set up on a rape charge. Related to Black Panthers, worked his way from the bottom all by nearly 22 years old." And grown men are still like "Damn man Pac was so phony" :mjlol:

:mindblown: ...... like do u even, know the context behind this ...... :snoop:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
:mindblown: ...... like do u even, know the context behind this ...... :snoop:

"The two were partying at a Manhattan club called Nell's in November 1993, where Tupac met a 19-year-old woman named Ayanna Jackson. They got close on the dance floor and went back to his suite at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel. Four days later ,she met up with him at the hotel again, only to encounter not just Tupac, but Haitian Jack, Tupac's road manager Charles "Man Man" Fuller, and another man who was not identified. There, she alleged, the group gang-raped her and forced her to perform oral sex. Tupac claimed he left the bedroom when the other men entered and fell asleep. She called the police, and Tupac, Haitian Jack, and Fuller were arrested. The police also found guns, which Tupac later claimed belonged to Biggie. The prosecution alleged Tupac, charged with sexual abuse, sodomy, and illegal weapons possession, had offered up Jackson "as a reward for his boys." Tupac denied this, but after the trial told Vibe he blamed himself for "doing nothing" to protect Jackson from the other men."

"Reportedly, Biggie advised Tupac to avoid him, but Tupac disregarded the warning"

what am I missing? so cats have guns and drugs in your room.... rape a woman or not (whichever you want to believe) pin the charges on you to get you out of here ... then later on set you up at Quad for Lil Shawn feature who was friends with Biggie and Lil Cease and then proceed to continue to try to get you out of here. While Biggie warns you about the shyt, but also gets the fukk out of dodge both times to save his ass :russ: of course both of those things arent directly on Biggie or Junior Mafia, but they were being extorted and used to entrap you .... its not about if you love Biggie or Pac ... its a fact. The Rape charge, the gun shyt, the shooting etc were all leveraged by dudes floating around Biggie and them. Put it this way, if you leave your guns and shyt at my crib... your people set me up on a rape charge and they find your guns... of course you dont wanna claim that... but are you about to just stay quiet as my man? :russ: you gonna let me go out like that when I didnt have a gun or a stitch of p*ssy that night? Thats coward shyt, being extorted in the first place is coward shyt. Why you even carrying the burner if you getting extorted and not using that shyt? :mjlol: just to plant on other cats? :heh:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
weird I'm still pulling receipts and you arent :sas1: you can call me CVS the way I blow through this paper

27:33 he speaks directly on Pac saving him from getting pressed

• Dap
Reactions: hex