Tupac & De La Soul’s Forgotten Beef

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
this is like the ONLY pac beef i can think of
that wasnt his fault

de la was an great group
with that said fukk em they are your typical back packing, incense burning, tree chewing hating azz nikkaz

pac had every right to get at them bytch azz nikkaz
lol you know its real when this cat is givin the goat props

breh most hip hop heads could not stand pac and his music back then

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
this is like the ONLY pac beef i can think of
that wasnt his fault

de la was an great group
with that said fukk em they are your typical back packing, incense burning, tree chewing hating azz nikkaz

:gladbron:

there's this dude always sitting on Hollywood Blvd with a blanket full of birth stones and incense burning

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
de la was an great group

:stopitslime:

De La never really fit a cookie-cutter stereotype and they were never typical. Each of their first four albums broke the mold and had a different vibe from the previous one. You can't really put them in that little box.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Saying this was a "beef" is a serious overstatement. It was a misunderstanding.

As far as Naughty By Nature, I dunno who dude (DJ Big Inf) is but his version doesn't even match what Treach himself said on the Combat Jack show.

Fred.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
man i hate sublime ass nikka and they fronting they know that shyt was about him just like that roots joint was for biggie but thats another story and thats why i respect pac in all cases I've ever heard he always approached dudes and asked them what was it and nikkaz always fronted… thats what made him not like nikkaz and felt like they was against him and he felt he had to go at all of em cause they fronted on him and the ones that kept it funky he mentioned and respect them…knew i didn't fucc with de la for a reason :pacspit:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
This was on De La they dissed the shyt outta him on Ego Trip and then hid they hand like some cowards when Pac was a big fan of them and then they peaced it out they turn around and diss him again 10x in 96'

People act like Pac went so hard on certain nikkas for no reason he went tried to make peace privately with a few cats and nikkas was one way to his face and all rah rah on the radio or on wax