Tupac blooded up in harlem hood rare

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
:pachaha::umad:
exactly, dude looks like he's trying WAY too hard, man. he really wanted to be on the set so bad, trying way too hard to prove his manhood screaming thug life. lol @ shorty wanna be a thug being a self portrait of pac.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
And exhausting to be around

Pac was that nikka but in most clips of him clowning around i get the same impression of him. everyone forcefully laughing at his jokes in the studio, running around with the wig doing the unfunny Rick James impersonation.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
was E Money Bags involved in the whole Henchman/Pac ordeal or it was somethin else he got murked over?

not that i know of.

e money waas one of the only Ny nikkaz to visit pac on the island after his prison term. e money claims he brought pac a ounce of bud while he was in prison also.

if anything though e money proba was one of the ny dudes pac was mentioning as saying "yo i heard biggie people popped chu" and etc prolly was a instigator.

dude got killed years later totally unrelated. emoney and stretch were ridin for pac. i dont believe stretch had a hand in anything also. he got killed over some work

my question is was pac really a blood? or in 94 isnt that big syke behind him lmao

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Pac was that nikka but in most clips of him clowning around i get the same impression of him. everyone forcefully laughing at his jokes in the studio, running around with the wig doing the unfunny Rick James impersonation.

pac was the alpha male of the camp :yes:.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Pac in my old hood. :to:

PS28 is the school. BEST PIZZA SHOP AROUND was on the corner of 155th & St. Nicholas. You could walk to Yankee Stadium across the bridge from there & take the stairs down to the Polo Grounds.

157 b/w Broadway & Amsterdam, WHAT UP!

I remember how hyped everybody in the hood was when they filmed Juice, Above the Rim & the "You're All I Need" video in our neighborhood. :pachaha:

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
I love that nikka Pac, but how he did Stretch was wrong. That was Pac's best friend (we throw that term around alot but it wuz true). He wouldn't have had Pac set up. After he died, Pac still paid him his respects so if anything he wuz really just pissed off that Stretch was still cool with Big and Puff after the situation at Quad.