Tumblr >>

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The comedy, The women, The non tainted news :banderas:

Best social network literally has something for everyone anything u into there's a group of people into the same shyt
Ive gotten so much p*ssy on there just by being tumblr famous:pachaha:girls come to me just cause of my personality :wow:

-Flizzy

prettyboyshyflizzy.tumblr.com
Whoa you're pretty boy shy flizzy? I think i follow you.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
People getting p*ssy off of tumblr:dahell:?
fukk it

signup-forms-11.jpg

:takedat:

Last edited:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
:feedme:blogs that post cute black women please

i used to follow a couple that are deactivated now

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Sometimes i get bored with tumblr and want to start beefing with other bloggers. Like seriously.

Let me tell you something. I am one of the reasons tumblr is the way it is now. 2011 and prior tumblr used to be a bunch of weirdo white kids with pretentious art blogs and weirdo white kids posting nazi germany and hitler pictures....we pretty much ran these motherfukkers off this site. :mjlol:like literally we was making these motherfukkers delete their blogs. Getting exposed left and right. They had nowhere else to go.

Then 2011-2012...a massive influx of black posters came in and the rest is history we made that site fun.

The bones of houdini is kind of about trolling. Like its an art blog and fashion blog and a hot girl/booty blog and a skate blog and a graffiti blog all in one. Alot of these cats on tumblr is prudes. Lol.