TSC's WOAT Gimmick Tourney Rd 1 --- The Young Bucks vs. The Spirit Squad (Spirit Squad wins)

Which gimmick is the WOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
8wDf6m7.png

The Young Bucks
Performed by:
Matt & Nick Jackson
Initial Run: 2005-current

it's the gimmick that's killing the damn bidness :damn: they're polarizing to say the least so we gon toss The Bucks on for WOAT gimmick

this dude right here pretty much sums it up in a nutshell :manny:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Spirit Squad
Performed by:
Kenny, Mikey, Johnny, Mitch and Nicky
Initial Run: 2006, 2009, 2014-2019

another trash ass goofy gimmick from the depth's of Cokeboy's mind.....the Spirit Squad :heh:

had these goofs feuding with legends like HBK and RVD :huhldup:

may the worst gimmick win :scust:

High Art

šŸ‘‘King of The SalonšŸ‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The Spirit Squad was cool in that it was surreal and so odd yet made sense in some ways. Reminiscent of Doink the Clown yet less obviously menacing. It helped that they actually looked like they could kick a person's ass. The Bucks are, like the video said, lame. They seem like losers trying to be cool. They're kind of annoying. :conceit:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The Spirit Squad was supposed to be a cheesy comedy stable by design. They weren't my cup of tea, but they somehow got over.
The MAGA Bucks try their hardest to be cool, funny, and hip, but they're two unfunny, prissy little try hards who can't wrestle & who got beat up by a washed up failed MMA fighter with 1 good arm. Again, not my cup of tea, but they too somehow have a fan base.

This was a toss up for me, but since I can tolerate Dolph Ziggler and Kenny Dykstra more than I can tolerate the Jackson brothers, I voted for the Young Bucks.