TSC’s BWIW Consolation Bracket Finals | Sasha Banks vs. Naomi (Dawn Marie tossed in the bushes)

Pick the 2 baddest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
welcome to the consolation bracket finals :blessed:

since the poll has 3 options, you can choose up to 2 or just 1 :youngsabo:

we're finally down our last matchup of the bracket in which the winner goes on to face Kayla and Layla in the main finals on Jan 9th :mjgrin:

5StXHmb.png

Semifinals Recap

Sasha Banks def. Renee Michelle (43-15)
Naomi def. Mickie James (59-15)

Winning Percentages
Sasha's semifinal winning percentage = 74.2%
Naomi's semifinal winning percentage = 79.7%
Dawn's wildcard winning percentage = 60.5%

Tourney Rules
-Voting will go for 7 days before the poll closes and winner is determined
-You can change your vote as much as you want before the poll closes
-To avoid poll swaying, any obvious alias vote will not be counted
-If someone starts beating their opponent by at least 85% of the votes the poll closes early as a TKO
-Posting pics and gifs is encouraged
-In the event of a tie, the woman with the most Instagram followers will win
Sasha Banks
kw3JYso.jpg

1c1bYxp.jpg

-lFM5t3hTcFVLYoPh93myTjqDJdqo3RokD4BjHWnMgCcgEeNuKnGvoctxwl9i_sx40c=s0-d-e1-ft

W9hI00T.jpg

PPrGIRQ.jpg

1-gB-lrq1IB47qknm8koY5fS3O8E_8SdHIUj1_-sIPoLoVzItUwEEOs7Oy7dCA7_tIWLkpVMq7euVfBnHCg8lGTPGarJUVDpjwfOnwwU51VHlYWA7k5d6ppI4vOzz_-f4yQAhfVlddueOCILqR4evmfG0w=s0-d-e1-ft

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn Marie
68AMEvI.jpg

2OwFKBD.jpg

jxI0OZC.jpg

OqC7EjV.jpg

Zpk5U92.jpg

tenor.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naomi
U0yS8CowLhgi1cJCs1H_FUB94FYp-8d8P2Gq5z2QaRo31fYAOczsSl4rYq_xRk3pTVLsanRYdlsNQX7Lfk-JV5qxQCRTLHLCPv-LF_jTDmFQMQn1=s0-d-e1-ft

s9JLLoh.jpg

bGaGnw6.jpg

8yY8Rw0.jpg

pC3bVIj.jpg

TKqu-K61gsQI4wP4qF5WfGQynwgshBOcEQ6foIUAoBiFhRks_nBbBX010oaum04h6PLDoKi46JA0YJbHVFi5UK3-Q0frZtXLlyU=s0-d-e1-ft

vote up
D6ArvgF.png

You are biased or very weak was an op. You have this agenda to push Naomi. If you second place you 2nd place. This should be the runner up section. Yet you made this whole thing up to appease her fans. She is being shoehorned into the finals. If she loses this contest, you going to delay the finals again till you figure out out how rig it? She is great no doubt but she lost and should lose this round.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
You are biased or very weak was an op. You have this agenda to push Naomi. If you second place you 2nd place. This should be the runner up section. Yet you made this whole thing up to appease her fans. She is being shoehorned into the finals. If she loses this contest, you going to delay the finals again till you figure out out how rig it? She is great no doubt but she lost and should lose this round.

it's NYE and you in here writing angry rants :mjlol:

if i was tryna help Naomi win you think i'd put her against Layla in the first round? and the consolation bracket was made because a breh asked for one not cause we tryna help Naomi back into the finals :ufdup:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Great ass but bottom line is I wanna have sex with Naomi the least outta the three :skip:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
it's NYE and you in here writing angry rants :mjlol:

if i was tryna help Naomi win you think i'd put her against Layla in the first round? and the consolation bracket was made because a breh asked for one not cause we tryna help Naomi back into the finals :ufdup:
So where was Scarlett? You omitted her. Listen I get you under pressure to appease her fan base. You are rigging the contest. Got it.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN