TSC Watch Party 9EST: WCW Nitro Goldberg vs Hogan 7-6-98 (20 Year Anniversary)

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Should be back from the gym by then so...

giphy.gif

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
You're the one who's never posted about their career since the site started. Wonder why...

Only ones :umad: should be the bytch that gave you life & the bytch that put the seed in her. Do Better.
All this anger and you still didn't answer if the arranged marriage went through?

Post some pics.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This match is classic because if you watch the crowd shots during Goldberg's entrance, they even piped the chants in here, because NONE of them are chanting. But by the end of the match, and when he got the pin, everyone had their hands up for him. I think it had something to do with people just wanting to see Hogan lose the strap, but definitely one of their last feel good moments.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a week late, I'm sure tons of people already watched this for the podcast last week for 83 weeks/What Happened when.

They both covered this.

Also 9 EST on a Friday? Do you have a life Breh? I know you are an overweight Indian guy, but didn't they set your ugly ass up with an arranged marriage already?

:_ajshock: what he do to you?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He's still talking reckless? :gucci:

And to think that clown has kids. :scusthov: Just so bitter and hostile. He's still mad about the NXT thread. :heh:
I swear i've NEVER seen dude have anything positive to ever talk about on here, every post is :angry: lol

And he has kids? :youngdro: