TSC This How Yall Disrespect a Legend Like Rey Mysterio

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could understand if a teenager is doing this, but these are grown-ass men not understanding boundaries.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching the 20 second clip, it seems like Rey handled it well

he was professional, blunt, and even offered a fair compromise (signing one item)

re: Kofi, i'm actually learning towards the fan. nobody's memory is 100% accurate. so maybe the fan remembers the headphones around kofi's neck when he was actually wearing them or whatever minor details were off. but i don't doubt kofi (or anybody in the public eye) might have been mildly rude or disengaged with a fan at an airport. i feel like that happens from time to time. and kofi being so hell bent on defending himself on twitter almost seems like tacit admission of some wrong doing... why else would he care that much

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
watching the 20 second clip, it seems like Rey handled it well

he was professional, blunt, and even offered a fair compromise (signing one item)

re: Kofi, i'm actually learning towards the fan. nobody's memory is 100% accurate. so maybe the fan remembers the headphones around kofi's neck when he was actually wearing them or whatever minor details were off. but i don't doubt kofi (or anybody in the public eye) might have been mildly rude or disengaged with a fan at an airport. i feel like that happens from time to time. and kofi being so hell bent on defending himself on twitter almost seems like tacit admission of some wrong doing... why else would he care that much

Meanwhile some ACTUAL Jamaican is out there still pissed because some neckbeard called him Kofi when his name is Khenan.