Daps
bison-it-was-tuesday-1.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I would say just wrestling fans, but them collectables/ebay people are some a$$holes for any genre of entertainment. I remember going to the Chiefs training camp a couple years and when they have the autograph sessions after practice the collectables/ebay people would be all up in the front of the crowd with all their bullshyt to sign wasting the whole time. People with 1 item and little kids looking like :what:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I would say just wrestling fans, but them collectables/ebay people are some a$$holes for any genre of entertainment. I remember going to the Chiefs training camp a couple years and when they have the autograph sessions after practice the collectables/ebay people would be all up in the front of the crowd with all their bullshyt to sign wasting the whole time. People with 1 item and little kids looking like :what:
Especially the ones who will go out to all the stores to buy up all the stock just so they can sell it online at a premium price.

fukk you people, I hope you are slowly tortured to death and die alone before you go to hell.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Hearing the 2nd greatest gullible babyface of all time cuss was the toughest part of the video :merchant:

:snoop:

as a community wrestling fans are the sum of our parts sure

but damn when you see vids like this it makes you feel like damn . .. I’m seen as one of YOU people.

Dude was standing there with the whole damn target aisle of funkos

Last edited:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Especially the ones who will go out to all the stores to buy up all the stock just so they can sell it online at a premium price.

fukk you people, I hope you are slowly tortured to death and die alone before you go to hell.

When I worked at Toys R Us there was one guy that did this with Hot Wheels and each time he kept trying to push his luck further and further. I didn't mind it at all when it was like a kid and they wanted me to go in the back to open a box so they can get their favorite wrestler or whatever toy they were looking for.

If you guys are wondering John Cena, Rey Mysterio, and Sin Cara seemed like the most popular wrestlers with the kids but this was back in like 2010.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

Yea I can’t stand those MFs either…when the first few sets of AEW figures came out in stores (mainly Wal-Mart), they were even harder to find (if at all) due to these goofy fukks riding around and snatching them up to resale online

I know they’re lowkey scared to hurt that part of their “fanbase” enough to the point of them not going to events or buying merch anymore BUT…I wouldn’t mind WWE putting out a statement or even a quick video, asking “fans” to respect their Superstars at public places (airports) during private times