Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I think Sami/KO should beat the usos, but on Reddit they really want sami to dethrone the tribal chief at mania..
I feel like Sami & Ko are too good for a tag team title run plus we know that KO going to turn on him at some point
With how over both are espcially Sami i feel like it a waste to have them doing the midcard tag team stuff

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I feel like Sami & Ko are too good for a tag team title run plus we know that KO going to turn on him at some point
With how over both are espcially Sami i feel like it a waste to have them doing the midcard tag team stuff
Logic says, if you have Sami take the belt, you then... do the Sami/KO thing with (one of) the top titles involved, as Sami becomes the biggest babyface male in the company just in time for KO to turn on him like he always does, and have everyone hate him for it.

Gives Roman time to wander off, go do some other projects, and take a break from carrying the company, while the title picture can revolve around a couple of people who can carry it for a good little while. You know they both would damn near be willing to die in that ring wrestling each other if the company were to present it as important