Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Know what?

I need him to actually just become a little bit hardened. He's pretending now, but fukk it, let the character lean into that shyt. It'll help overcome the parental shadow some and it'll help wioh his physique not being there - just establish he's a bit criminally-minded and won't just cheat to win, but violently cheat.

I'm with it :yeshrug: If he gonna be on the show, and gonna be this entertaining, let him at least be a bit of a threat in the ring somehow.

Moreover... I'mma need him to start wrestling in khakis by next week. With a crisp cuff on the bottom. Complete the cipher.
Cuff so crisp it can draw blood.

UptownSoulja

Kevin Gates Stunt Double
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yall keep saying Eddie is his real dad…but its someone else who is always around the Mysterio family…..

tumblr_ot4bzjjV7G1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

¡ORALE!
I still find it crazy how a Cuban took Mexico by storm in the 90's

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

I see that on an album, and purely on prejudging; I just know Dominik on that album overusing a double-time flow and talking nonsense in spanish and english,, and Priest 's bars are 90% about beating someone up while drunk and the other 5% are satanism references.

Finn probably fire on the boards and quietly writing Rhea's bars while double-dipping on the publishing.

...they look more like a music group than Hit Row does.