TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #35: The Corporation

Overall Rating

• Total voters

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
10. Been emulating Corporate Rock everywhere I go to this very day :troll:

It worked when it was everyone protecting the crown jewel in the Rock, with Cokeboy and Puffy running the show.

After Rock’s face turn and the whole Undertaker/Higher Power/Corporate Ministry shyt is when it went south tbh.

Still, I give it a 10 only because Corporate Rock is my favorite character of all time. The theme music, Versace shirts, ignant ass sideburns, the Mankind feud >>>>

That Corporate Ministry theme tho :banderas:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
10. Been emulating Corporate Rock everywhere I go to this very day :troll:

Corporate Rock taught me valuable life lessons:

Redneck cac been fukkin with you? Throw him over a bridge and hold a funeral for him next week. :wow:
Crazy cac fukkin with you? Bash him over the head with a steel chair multiple times until his kids cry:wow:

You in a violent fight? pause the whole match to sing to the crowd... then get on commentary to talk shyt about your opponent mid match :wow:
That Corporate Ministry theme tho:banderas:

Probably the only thing I enjoyed from the Corporate Ministry... poor Jim Johnston made a whole new theme for a faction that only lasted like a month.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legendary 10

Ruined wit the corporate ministry combination bullshyt

But corporation did what vince wanted
Kept the belt off austin from september 98 to wrestlemania 15
Then after that he barely held it in the year of 1999

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
They were doing magic with characters during that era man. A lot of that love has to go to Russo. No character is too small and no wrestler is too weak to get love

Exactly. One of Attitude’s greatest traits was giving everyone something to do, no matter how high or low on there card (I know that loser fake militant fukkboy will probably come in here and post a Russo pic).

As far as the rating, I’ll give them an 8 cause they were the perfect foils for faces and reignited the careers for Bossman, played great roles in both Rock and HBK’s careers, and established Vince as a GOAT heel.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
The corporation was a legit main event stable. It did a great job at establishing The Rock as a player in the main event scene and providing credibility to some mid card acts. They were also a perfect foil to Stone cold.

I'll give them a 7 overall probably Vince's best heel stable but it wasn't seeing NWO, Wolfpac, or DX.