tSc Is Brooklyn In The House: Raw vs Smackdown, Rollins On Miz Tv, Contract Signing With Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley! Raw Feb. 13, 2023 On USA 8/7c

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Jey is going to get nuke heat

And rightfully so. Does this look like someone to be cheered?

FdYV0VSWACAN0BT.jpg

Biggest hater of all time

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t watch full shows anymore aside from a few PPVs. I do keep up on certain storylines via YouTube and I know a lot of ppl are tired of it but me personally, I do not want to see The Bloodline story reach a conclusion soon… maybe the Sami Zayn chapter, but the bloodline as a whole’s storyline is great

I think we all know the Bloodline are losing all their titles at WM but man that would be dope if Roman and The Rock had a quick 10 min over the Head of the Table 1 of those nights where Rock officially passed the torch… that particular story doesn’t need the title

Last edited:
Daps
:damn:
I like how Bronson don't even try to balance from the top, he just climbs right into the splash

The crowd when he ges for his splash you can hear them in aww

Reed is getting reactions
57:29 :ohhh:

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I don’t watch full shows anymore aside from a few PPVs. I do keep up on certain storylines via YouTube and I know a lot of ppl are tired of it but me personally, I do not want to see The Bloodline story reach a conclusion soon… maybe the Sami Zayn chapter, but the bloodline as a whole’s storyline is great

I think we all know the Bloodline are losing all their titles at WM but man that would be dope if Roman and The Rock had a quick 10 min over the Head of the Table 1 of those nights where Rock officially passed the torch… that particular story doesn’t need the title

I'm with you, but,

If Cody never got injured it probably would have never got this far

They need to move forward with the Reign of Roman Reigns and Cody is their guy

I think they were really banking on Roman v Rock at Wrestlemania, so they wanted to clear Sami out and prolly wanted to make Cody champion sometime in 2022

I want it to end before it becomes stale

It can always be relived after Roman takes a break and they can give Jey a solo run

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mia Yim could always try to show personality online :yeshrug:

But I will say they’re doing her a disservice, brought her back for the OC/JD feud, AJ got injured everyone in JD moved on unscathed. The other side is losing/off tv

• Dap
Reactions: jeh