TSC Intervention - @Eric Brooks and his obsession with Sasha Banks (EDIT Nah He Good)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You ever heard of "instigate"? :usure:

And I don't keep tabs on everyone's posts. :stopitslime:

I wasn't even aware you were such a Sasha stan until it was brought up in here. :stopitslime:

Well now you know :manny:

I don't mind being called a stan I don't care, I'm a Naomi stan too. I'd rather argue over wrestling than revisit the 1,994,345 LeBron vs. Kobe thread or post in TLR where it's Trump central. Anyway, we've all said outlandish things on here. I say ridiculous things about a lot more than Sasha Banks. :dead:

I don't fukk with hypocrisy. Don't come at me when you know you've posted sick shyt on this board yourself

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
EVERYONE has posted sick shyt, but that's not the point of this thread. :dead:

What are you accusing me of defending Sasha Banks in threads around here and defending her marriage? Oh the horror... :dead:

Why wouldn't I be a Sasha and Naomi fan. :what: I post more about her than Naomi because people always shyt on Sasha here.

As for the posting pics and gifs..

the pics and gifs get dapped more than anything else, so what am I a dap fisher, this whole thread is dap fishing :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What are you accusing me of defending Sasha Banks in threads around here and defending her marriage? Oh the horror... :dead:

Why wouldn't I be a Sasha and Naomi fan. :what: I post more about her than Naomi because people always shyt on Sasha here.

As for the posting pics and gifs..

the pics and gifs get dapped more than anything else, so what am I a dap fisher, this whole thread is dap fishing :mjlol:

OP done gave you a mental breakdown, dude. :damn:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

the overly sexual comments you make about Sasha is only part of your obsessiveness so you can stop going through random people’s post history :mjlol:

it’s also your excessive caping, social media stalking and cuck fantasies that are all evidenced by this thread, random comments people make about who they wanna fukk ain’t the same as what you do when it comes to Sasha

So I jerk off a lot :pachaha:its nice to know you're so concerned with my masturbory habits

dude ain’t even brush his teeth yet he on here researching the jack off habits of other men :dame:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the overly sexual comments you make about Sasha is only part of your obsessiveness so you can stop going through random people’s post history :mjlol:

it’s also your excessive caping, social media stalking and cuck fantasies that are all evidenced by this thread, random comments people make about who they wanna fukk ain’t the same as what you do when it comes to Sasha

Stop tryin to spin weirdo with your fan fic of wrestlers :mjlol: Everyone mentioned seems to have issues with women as seen in their post histories with you being at the top of the list. :manny: