• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
even before the hardcore stuff...i dug the superheavyweight shyt he did when he was teaming with bob holly and the dynamic when molly holly was added to the fray...the holly cousins was legit over as shyt...dude could cut a promo and was hilarious to boot..could get it done in the ring but i do admit outside of the hardcore title stuff and the 6 mans with the dudley he didnt have any real marquee matches that really stand out..once the WCW cats came in he got unfairly got lost in shuffle..saw the mad mikey stuff in tna and thought it had potential..unfortunately dude choked on his vomit...sad way he went out..he deserved better...i give him a 6..RIP Crash

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
easy 8 GOAT hardcore champion and prolly couldve lasted as a comedy guy

Daps
I remember this dude...Fukkcery personified with the hardcover title defenses in the parking lot, walmart, chuckie cheeses and the dmv. Good entertainment, I give him a solid 8 for the memories.:obama:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That time when one of Godfather's hos won the Hardcore title.

Some obscure matches:

Crash Holly vs Low Ki, Metal, 2/17/2001

Crash Holly vs Hernandez, Metal, 11/11/2000

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Back in Middle School

We had an assembly announced that some wrestlers were going to be there because of some kid who broke his neck performing some move at some other school.

Anyway, all these rumors started going around that the Rock, Mankind, Stone Cole, ETC... were going to be there.

Once everyone sat down in the auditorium we saw it was only Crash Holly. Everyone started booing and talking shyt.

He got up and announced he was leaving. No lie. Damn near the whole school followed him out to his limo and started jumping all over that shyt until it speed off. I remember him talking shyt out the window too.