TSC Evaluation #131: Bad News Brown

Overall Rating

• Total voters

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Bad News Brown gets a 10!
One of the Greatest Heavyweight Judoka
One of The First Anti Hero in Wrestling who was not a face or a heel, The Lone Wolf who would turn on a heel just a fast he turn on a face

The Originator of Stone Cold Gimmick

A great Wrestler who drew heat, Who supposed to Win The WWF Heavyweight Title from Hogan but Hogan didnt want to drop it to a Black Man

And The Man that told Vince fukk You!

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Bad News Brown gets a 10!
One of the Greatest Heavyweight Judoka
One of The First Anti Hero in Wrestling who was not a face or a heel, The Lone Wolf who would turn on a heel just a fast he turn on a face

The Originator of Stone Cold Gimmick

A great Wrestler who drew heat, Who supposed to Win The WWF Heavyweight Title from Hogan but Hogan didnt want to drop it to a Black Man

And The Man that told Vince fukk You!
You mean Vince didn’t want him to have the belt?
He owns the company.
Bad News is a solid 8 , charisma and presence was excellent.
Could cut great promos. In ring not so good but and excellent brawler.
Character was 15 years ahead of his time.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
I'm biased, but I cannot give this man anything less than a 10. :salute::lawd:

A lot of great points already made above. I definitely agree that he is underappreciated, way ahead of his time and he doesn't get nearly enough credit for being the inspiration to the bigger stars who borrowed or stole from his act.

Bad News was a classic lone wolf heel and legit my all-time favourite pro wrestler. Sounded and looked like a dude who was there knock somebody the fukk out, but also had an Olympic-level athletic background.

Didn't even start pro wrestling training until he was 34 years old, and you gotta recognize that fact if you say he was a bad worker. There's also the fact that his knees were basically shot by the time he arrived in the WWF. Hey, nobody would ever call him a great worker, but he didn't need to be because his matches looked like fights. He understood what people wanted to see and he gave it to them.

Much respect for the man behind the character. Dude had principles, refused to sell out and had no tolerance for racism or any other bullshyt.

(Gotta add, Jake Roberts says Hogan was legit scared of Bad News, so y'all should add another point to your Bad News score just for that. ):ufdup:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
with regards to Bad News Brown you know he's a bad motherfukker when Antonio Inoki tells you he didn't need to do all that rookie shyt in the NJPW dojo and be stretched and shyt..just focus on the pro wrestling training..well most likely an olympic level judoka would cause a lot of physical damage if you tried to fukk him over like that lol