• Total voters

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
His TNA run :ohlawd:

WWE never used him right as a singles wrestler, even when he won titles. TNA, however, gave us Christian Cage... :wow:

He was gold on the mic, especially as a heel. I remember when he used to constantly son AJ, until AJ finally had enough of that shyt. :russ:

He was putting in work in that ring :whew:
Nikka had great matches with everybody... Joe, Angle, AJ, etc. TNA circa '07 was godly, and got me back into wrestling, since I had stopped watching WWE a few years earlier.

Lastly, he had one of the GOAT theme songs...

:banderas:

I doubt that TNA got permission to use the song but it's a great song.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
His TNA run :ohlawd:

WWE never used him right as a singles wrestler, even when he won titles. TNA, however, gave us Christian Cage... :wow:

He was gold on the mic, especially as a heel. I remember when he used to constantly son AJ, until AJ finally had enough of that shyt. :russ:

He was putting in work in that ring :whew:
Nikka had great matches with everybody... Joe, Angle, AJ, etc. TNA circa '07 was godly, and got me back into wrestling, since I had stopped watching WWE a few years earlier.

Lastly, he had one of the GOAT theme songs...

:banderas:

man, he would any and everyone back then
his feud with montey brown was fukking great too

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Very solid 8 for Christian. Solo wise, he was basically a smaller more appealing Edge, just unfortunate that he never caught the breaks that Edge did, even though he had a very successful career in his own right. He was actually the better talker and better in-ring than Edge, but in the WWE's eyes, Christian was simply just the lesser guy. Had a lot of classic matches tag team wise, and many good-great matches on his own. Christian was a straight up workhorse from when he came back from TNA (in which he just expanded on his 04-early 05 WWE run having a lot of nice matches) from 09-12. Wish his WHC reigns would have amounted to more than just Edge tributes.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:skip: how I miss this.

WWE dropped the ball with him so many times the shyt is ridiculous.

Pulled that dumbass audible and made Matt Hardy the one who set Jeff's house on fire.:wow: had crowds cheering for him before he returned and shyt at the ppvs. Then I find out on the dirt sheets he randomly returned on ecw:beli: the worst return commentary ever too.

Then there's this shyt. I ain't even remember till they brought it up on the podcast. Time-stamped.

:damn: that pop!!!! :mindblown: wtf?

Then the whole summer of 11 jobbing to Randy. They made him a lil whiney bytch instead of the cocky heel.

He an 8. :mjcry: why they have to do my nikka Christian cage like that.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:skip: how I miss this.

WWE dropped the ball with him so many times the shyt is ridiculous.

Pulled that dumbass audible and made Matt Hardy the one who set Jeff's house on fire.:wow: had crowds cheering for him before he returned and shyt at the ppvs. Then I find out on the dirt sheets he randomly returned on ecw:beli: the worst return commentary ever too.

Then there's this shyt. I ain't even remember till they brought it up on the podcast. Time-stamped.

:damn: that pop!!!! :mindblown: wtf?

Then the whole summer of 11 jobbing to Randy. They made him a lil whiney bytch instead of the cocky heel.

He an 8. :mjcry: why they have to do my nikka Christian cage like that.

I swear Christian went like 3-36 combined vs Sheamus and Orton between 2011-2014. They made him look like a total chump SMH

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
never got into him, dudes hilarious tho. I wasnt watching the E during the christian n edge era. Am i missing out?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Just seeing this now, he was one of my favorite wrestlers of the post Attitude Era. He doesn't have a weakness other than what Vince thinks of his genetics. He's class in the ring and on the mic, it's an absolute shame the WWE didn't take advantage of his momentum in 2005 or insert him in the Smackdown main event scene in 2009 when he re-signed. Sucks how his career ended unceremoniously.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Never understood the love for Christian, at least a singles competitor, tbh. Never cared for his ring work & his mic skills were vastly overrated. To me, he’s what Matt Hardy was to most when Hardy used to catch slander all the time.

I didn’t watch his TNA years, so maybe he was better there?

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RDT-20230915-0827453519046118813083468.jpg

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Might have to re-evaluate in the light of his current "Spent Father's Day with you, cos your father's dead :umad:" gimmick. :laff:

No matter where they are - whole crowd is :sadcam: everytime that countdown hits. :dead: