TSC Brehs, How Did We Let Rock Stans Get Away with the BS?

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Rock's daughter getting death threats on twitter but it's Rock stans that have gone too far apparently :mjlol:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I said TSC brehs

Not twitter brehs

I need my Coli brehs reading comprehension skills to step up :wow:
Don't pretend to be a Roman stan, you not one of us
5474568.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It is dumbass booking— but I don’t believe the random ass report that creative team knew since the beginning of January. If that was the case CM Punk would have won.

He doesn’t have to say anything to look like a fool. He’s getting rocky suck chants when he’s supposed to be the babyface in the upcoming bloodline storyline
So what? Let's see how the greatest of all time responds to Rocky SUCKS chants..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 907

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Where's the proof he's done it? Is there proof of that yet? That first post from a new age Cody stan hadn't proved a damn thing.
Don't have the terms of his contract, no but do you REALLY believe HHH would stop plans he has had for two years now for THE ROCK of all people? It's clear a power play was made. I ain't mad at him. It's just terrible storytelling thus far and proves the Bloodline storyline should not have been about Roman and the belt past Wrestlemania of last year. They could have had Cody just win and did all of the past year exactly the same.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Don't have the terms of his contract, no but do you REALLY believe HHH would stop plans he has had for two years now for THE ROCK of all people? It's clear a power play was made. I ain't mad at him. It's just terrible storytelling thus far and proves the Bloodline storyline should not have been about Roman and the belt past Wrestlemania of last year. They could have had Cody just win and did all of the past year exactly the same.
What? Cripple H has been kissing the Rock's ass since the 2011 return. And more than that..Cripple H definitely wanted Rock vs Roman..you really think he wants Cody vs Reigns? What on earth? Sure if that's what he has to work with if Rock is not available but if Rock is there...you run it.

Cody should of won last year...simple as that. Cripple H was in charge? What happened? Why did Reigns retain? Oh..let me guess..to PRESERVE the damn Rock match :laugh:

Last edited: