TSC Brehs, How Did We Let Rock Stans Get Away with the BS?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:I'm ashamed of my nikkas. We let Rock stans takeover all discourse with illogical The People's Champ Bable. :gucci: We are all fans of Rock and want to see Roman vs Rock as well, but why are we letting these fools spin shyt into their narratives? Our intelligence is being insulted.:stopitslime:

The argument went from The Rock would never get booed in favor of Cody :russ: to The Rock is a genius for knowing this would happen :gladbron:, like receipts don't exist in all these threads :martin:

These stans out here
-misusing the term Work
-Don't understand Daniel Bryan's analogy doesn't apply here
- Nobody wants to see Cody beat Seth for the 12343432423 time
- Cody didn't need the Rumble to challenge Seth to get a title shot since Seth gives those out like candy anyway (And Seth is begging Cody to fight him lol)
-Using Dave Meltzer reports as "proof"

We are either getting Rock vs Roman or the triple threat match. If we get the latter, then these stans are going to say they told us it's a work. :beli:

Cody won the rumble. What are these nikkas talking about, brehs?

We spend all those hours in threads watching every promotion and let dudes who watch once every 7 months try to imply they know more than us or spin the narrative when they are wrong.

Why we letting them get away with this brehs :why:

Daps
@Rock = Greatness
maxresdefault.jpg

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
The issue I have it it completely devalues the Rumble as a whole. If the Rock on some shyt 10x worse than Cena ever was, can come in and say, "IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU WON THE ROYAL RUMBLE" and Deebo his title shot, why even have it? The winner is supposed to get first choice period. The decision is stupid but they way they went about it is the insulting part.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It’s not Rock fans acting foolish.

It’s the WWE diccklickers who believe they can do no wrong.

The biggest Rock fan hit the nail on the head:

He handles his booking but he damn sure didn't book the Royal Rumble which is where this whole mess comes from. Of course if Cody wins it looks like him vs Roman..WHY HAVE HIM WIN THEN if you tease Rock vs Roman 3 weeks earlier?:laugh: Silly shyt.

Cody winning and looking like he don't want the title match he's earned? DOESNT MAKE SENSE. CRAZY. It's the Cena/Mysterious type booking..nuts.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The issue I have it it completely devalues the Rumble as a whole. If the Rock on some shyt 10x worse than Cena ever was, can come in and say, "IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU WON THE ROYAL RUMBLE" and Deebo his title shot, why even have it? The winner is supposed to get first choice period. The decision is stupid but they way they went about it is the insulting part.
Where's the proof he's done it? Is there proof of that yet? That first post from a new age Cody stan hadn't proved a damn thing.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Who cares, let things play out and just watch. :yeshrug:

Enjoy the fukkery. :ahh:
It's gonna be entertaining with everyone thinking the Rock is some next level egomaniac who is gonna ignore boos and just say fukk it and push through...lol. They acting like he's gonna play it like Cody did in AEW...wild.

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It’s not Rock fans acting foolish.

It’s the WWE diccklickers who believe they can do no wrong.

The biggest Rock fan hit the nail on the head:
fukk outta here breh that’s one of the guys I’m talking about who’s calling the rock a genius in all of this when he looks like a fool too.

Literally everyone looks like a fool except Roman Reigns.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
im over this shyt

no match has been announced
ill co-sign the outrage after the presser

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukk outta here breh that’s one of the guys I’m talking about who’s calling the rock a genius in all of this when he looks like a fool too.

That doesn’t change what he said about the dumbass booking. That’s the issue.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

How the fukk the Rock look like a fool? He has said nothing..lmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
That doesn’t change what he said about the dumbass booking. That’s the issue.
It is dumbass booking— but I don’t believe the random ass report that creative team knew since the beginning of January. If that was the case CM Punk would have won.

How the fukk the Rock look like a fool? He has said nothing..lmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
He doesn’t have to say anything to look like a fool. He’s getting rocky suck chants when he’s supposed to be the babyface in the upcoming bloodline storyline

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It's gonna be entertaining with everyone thinking the Rock is some next level egomaniac who is gonna ignore boos and just say fukk it and push through...lol. They acting like he's gonna play it like Cody did in AEW...wild.
:popcorn: :popcorn3: :eat:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G