#Trumpset, your President out here telling cops to rough people up

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
#Trumpset already clicking the ignore thread feature on this one.
Sorry, bruh. I will ALWAYS take the cac who spits in the face over the cac who stabs in the back.

In the real timeline, Biden is President.

But keep sucking Clinton dikk. or clit. Rest assured those two would be binding our feet, and we'd be expected to kiss their ass while buying the rope.

:yeshrug: You know, like the 90s.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:scust: This shyt ain't funny no more. Come to think of it, it has never been funny. Any human being supporting this animal is not really a human being at all. White people are showing us their ass to kiss, and many of us have no problem doing it. I was called a ****** in P.G. County by this old white dude. First time said to my face in my life. They are on a new level of boldness now. To top it off I am moving to Anne Arundel County, so I might be in trouble, cause I ain't having this shyt. #registeredowner.
PG county... in Maryland? Isn't Maryland old school Dixicrat? That old white man has probably been a Democrat longer than your grandparents.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is believable.... while everyone is distracted by the circus, the trump admin is busy dismantling government.....
Its no secret I mean Bannon said the shyt in public and all the people who he's putting in the departments are oddly anti- the fukking department, shyt is just jokes but its not funy

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
No difference between him and Hillary though.
Trump and Hillary run in the same circles and go to the same parties.

Trump ran because Obama made fun of him. Trump had something to prove. He is now living the Bulworth/Mr. Smith dream, and it's sucking the years right out of him. But it's still a dream and he's doing and saying all the shyt people really feel, without filters or self-reflection.

Hillary ran because her husband promised a pony -- a presidency -- if she put up with his shyt. Voila, it was Her Turn. Daddy said so.

Biden didn't run because it was Her Turn.

JEB didn't win because money doesn't equal popularity.

Bernie didn't win because it was Her Turn.

So who do you choose?

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston

Trump ran because Obama made fun of him. Trump had something to prove. He is now living the Bulworth/Mr. Smith dream, and it's sucking the years right out of him. But it's still a dream and he's doing and saying all the shyt people really feel, without filters or self-reflection.

Hillary ran because her husband promised a pony -- a presidency -- if she put up with his shyt. Voila, it was Her Turn. Daddy said so.

So who do you choose?

Whoever was running against Trump.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

So who do you choose?
These clowns creating fanfic to justify stanning this man.:mjlol: cognitive dissonance really is a disease.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man this shyt is sick. I just watched the whole vide and he's like "don't be too nice when you're putting them in the van".... all I can think about is that poor guy who got his spine broken when the cops threw him in a van in Baltimore.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
you damn SJWs, everything is racial with you. he's not telling them to target the "good blacks", just to rough up the bad ones. and why are you all assuming this will affect black people anyway? :mjpls: you think we aren't smart enough to duck our heads if we're in that situation? you liberals and your low expectations of black people.

giphy.gif