#Trumpset, your President out here telling cops to rough people up

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
imagine Obama at a BLM rally saying "maybe its time we rough up a few of these bad cops." and everyone laughing.

tumblr_ohrpkwDEDD1qg7mgao1_500.gif

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
:scust: This shyt ain't funny no more. Come to think of it, it has never been funny. Any human being supporting this animal is not really a human being at all. White people are showing us their ass to kiss, and many of us have no problem doing it. I was called a ****** in P.G. County by this old white dude. First time said to my face in my life. They are on a new level of boldness now. To top it off I am moving to Anne Arundel County, so I might be in trouble, cause I ain't having this shyt. #registeredowner.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:scust: This shyt ain't funny no more. Come to think of it, it has never been funny. Any human being supporting this animal is not really a human being at all. White people are showing us their ass to kiss, and many of us have no problem doing it. I was called a ****** in P.G. County by this old white dude. First time said to my face in my life. They are on a new level of boldness now. To top it off I am moving to Anne Arundel County, so I might be in trouble, cause I ain't having this shyt. #registeredowner.
Sometimes I feel as if I'm lacking some sense of humor cause I haven't been able to laugh at any of this, but really this is not funny at all. This is more terrifying than anything else when the president of your own country is encouraging police brutality.