Reppin
Memphis TN
And God forgave him now STFU
you shut the fukk up and take your ass to rehab you alcoholic fukk boi
2pac-spit.gif

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Something tells me the girl is the one who got punished the most for this. This is some twisted stuff, but I mean Trump, Epstein, Dershowitz... Seems like a fine club.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm getting seriously pissed off at the idea that Republicans have been calling Biden a creep, pedo for years. Yet...when they have dudes that actually have real cases in their administration it's crickets.

Starting to think these people are so insane that they can't be objectively when it's painfully obvious to do so. Or they are so evil, that they mask there true intentions (white supremacy) behind virtue signaling and projection.
If you’re evil, you go to the Republican side. It’s really as simple as that. There’s a way forward from your evil ways, and that way is the Republican way. You can rile up white trash to vote for you, say something they like, pander. All at the same time giving tax breaks for you and your friends. It’s really quite brilliant what the rethugs have done. They pander to the lowest white trash to get votes, but at the same time get their tax breaks. If I was an evil person, I’d definitely be a rethug. It’s really the best way forward for evil people. If I didn’t give a fukk about ethics and morality, I’m starting a church and become a rethug. It’s easy pickings for those type of people. Just lie your way to the top. Rethugs really are evil, at least the ones who know what they are doing.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Read this shyt yall, conservative christians are the fukking worst.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GQT3tHgXUAImvJt.jpg

1/1
Remember the Trump-linked pastor who sexually abused a 12-year-old? They are now blaming the victim because she was too pretty.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GQTaurWW8AAMUni.jpg

1/12
I have steam coming out of my ears I’m so f’n mad. I share this not to amplify utter insanity but to illustrate the evil we are battling. The call is coming from inside…😤/search?q=#shewas12

2/12
And get this…Barbara is a pastor at Cutting Capital Fellowship in TX @antifaoperative /search?q=#shewas12

3/12
Here’s some good news though

4/12
I swear I don’t think I’ve been this pissed in 14 years of my advocacy journey and my dad has been an awful human being and attacked me. I have 4 daughters and dear God I can’t see straight right now.

5/12
Only Jesus can help me with the feelings I have about Barbara right now.

6/12

7/12
Barbara and BlazingRose would be best buds /search?q=#shewas12

8/12
VILE /search?q=#shewas12

9/12
Barbara Littlepage

10/12

11/12
/search?q=#shewas12

12/12
Y’all it’s like 90% women with comments like these. /search?q=#shewas12

GQTaurWW8AAMUni.jpg

GQTdA5VWQAAaWlG.jpg

GQTil1rWkAMkrcm.jpg

GQVGWmaXsAA0dvY.jpg

GQVGWmbW0AAMn3p.jpg

GQeHkn_WgAA8EVY.jpg

GQZmfRrWIAIN-48.jpg

GQXNitUWsAAw6mf.jpg

GQXT7TPXcAAFcHa.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown: But no mention of the actual victim??
I’m glad you pointed this out.

Just another example of how girls/women are not actually considered people but property to some men.
He mentioned her father because molesting her is an affront to her dad- the person who technically possessed her. He didn’t mentioned asking for her forgiveness because her feelings and pain didn’t matter. If the father forgave (WHICH SHE SAYS HE DID NOT) or approved then all is well.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Should have been dismissed from his pastoral duties, but many in the congregation don't follow Jesus. They worship their pastor. Eddie Long was able to get away with his shenanigans for the same reason.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Read this shyt yall, conservative christians are the fukking worst.

GQT3tHgXUAImvJt.jpg

1/1
Remember the Trump-linked pastor who sexually abused a 12-year-old? They are now blaming the victim because she was too pretty.

GQTaurWW8AAMUni.jpg

1/12
I have steam coming out of my ears I’m so f’n mad. I share this not to amplify utter insanity but to illustrate the evil we are battling. The call is coming from inside…😤/search?q=#shewas12

2/12
And get this…Barbara is a pastor at Cutting Capital Fellowship in TX @antifaoperative /search?q=#shewas12

3/12
Here’s some good news though

4/12
I swear I don’t think I’ve been this pissed in 14 years of my advocacy journey and my dad has been an awful human being and attacked me. I have 4 daughters and dear God I can’t see straight right now.

5/12
Only Jesus can help me with the feelings I have about Barbara right now.

6/12

7/12
Barbara and BlazingRose would be best buds /search?q=#shewas12

8/12
VILE /search?q=#shewas12

9/12
Barbara Littlepage

10/12

11/12
/search?q=#shewas12

12/12
Y’all it’s like 90% women with comments like these. /search?q=#shewas12

GQTaurWW8AAMUni.jpg

GQTdA5VWQAAaWlG.jpg

GQTil1rWkAMkrcm.jpg

GQVGWmaXsAA0dvY.jpg

GQVGWmbW0AAMn3p.jpg

GQeHkn_WgAA8EVY.jpg

GQZmfRrWIAIN-48.jpg

GQXNitUWsAAw6mf.jpg

GQXT7TPXcAAFcHa.jpg

This is why you have to protect your children and keep your eyes open for men AND women, because male-identified women like this will excuse the wrong-doing of men and tell little girls to just get over it.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps