Trump wanted to "rip open his shirt and reveal Superman logo" upon leaving hospital

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Superman? He wrecked Metropolis, Lex Luthor? Jobs creator, number one guy in Metropolis. Zod? He's a fighter, General, appointed him to lead the charge against the liberal Social Justice League....Daily Planet? More like Fake News Planet!

:bryan:

Vice President Joker and Secretary of state Ra's al Ghul :lolbron:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Should've done it...

:unimpressed:
He couldn't bc that nikka still sick. He would've coughed up a lung trying to do that shyt. You saw him gasping for air standing in one spot
giphy.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If yall hate the man so much, why you keep posting everything he does? Stop.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: keep your enemies closer

Breh, if you hate the man so much, why do you post everything he does? Why the fukk would anybody be interested in this? Sounds like yall are promoting him subtly. This is what I never got about folks who talk about every little thing he does in office or tweets about. Dude be trolling like yall and yall give him the attention he looks for. He isnt dumb. He knows what hes doing. It's one thing if it's a law or an executive order in place that can affect your life. If hes doing illegal shyt or being exposed, then cool. It its it's a fukking tweet or some tabloid shyt, who cares. 70% of the time, it's a tweet or some tabloid shyt.

I dont like his ass either which is why I go out my way to avoid his shyt. At the same time, I dont want another a$$hole in office and Biden and Kamala are no different. I dont get what's so hard with understand why someone wouldn't want to vote for either.

Last edited: