Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That idiot thought that DeSantis was the next great conservative leaders. He's a complete fukking buffoon and gets laughed at by nearly everyone on here for his ruthless Ron dikksucking

A completely inchorent moron :mjlol:
Look Don Jr, lay off the rock.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
nikka.

It ain't got shyt to do with Trump, if you have a bunch of messages to deliver and you struggle with words, delivering emotion, giving detailed information YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE IN A POSITION OF POWER.

That's the shyt I teach my daughter because I'm gifted at reading people, she got that gift also. A high number of people in this world can't peep a narcissist early in a situation, I can do that shyt 5 minutes into a conversation.

Any nikka sitting here saying Biden performed well, brought up good talking points, showed emotion, was sharp, you are blowed asf.

One is actually answering questions about real life policy, one is gloating he should be president due to his golf game…

So if you think that person is winning shyt, then you’re stupid as fukk…

Change

All Star
Daps
I wish a lot of you were older. I can't imagine what it's like growing up with this. This is not normal. :francis: