Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ion know much about politics.. my life was fucced up when trump was president and still is now but dats due to poor decision making,

But I enjoy reading this thread

My life has gradually gotten better from 2016 to now

What I'll say is I appreciate NOT having to hear about scandals and corruption these past four years :ehh:

Imagine if Trump was the superintendent of your kids school's district. You'd probably change districts. But nikkas wanna make him President.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't lie....I dont know wtf Biden is talking about. This shyt is rough, I don't know if he spitting facts or foolishness.

And then Trump on the other side is clear, but its clearly bullshyt.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If you sit here and watch this debate and know your politics and think Biden doing bad... you are full of shyt. No you poster but people in general
The problem is the average person doesn’t know their politics. A lot of people vote for extremely shallow reasons and for those voters Trump being more coherent (despite saying completely insane nonsense and lies) could be a reason to vote. In that regard Trump is doing good.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh, you've gotta be fukking kidding me. biden looks like they grabbed him from a nursing home 4 hours ago to do this debate. he can barely speak :mjlol:
Looks. You are not listening to what they are saying. Listen to what they are saying. One guy has a grasp on policies. The other guy is literally just making shyt up.