Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I've maintained I had no issue with the direction of the race and everyone knows my views on the problem with the cross tabs of the polls over the last few months. That performance was terrible and I'm not sure how Biden recovers. I'll accept that he had a cold, sore throat, whatever they say because it looked like he did. But it also looked like he was old as fukk and shouldn't be president. The problem is that I'm not sure anyone (except my mom) thinks Kamala should be president, in part because she constantly talks like she is speaking to a class of five year old children.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
bothsiders and closet maga in here trying to juelz lmaoooo ... foh

in november, women not forgetting trump ushered in all these attacks on their reproductive rights. and opened up the conversation about contraceptives.

in november, independents not forgetting that trump is a 34 time felon that urged his minions to obstruct the border package

biden is old as shyt. those clips of his gaffes been going strong for years. nothing that happened tonight is moving the needle with voters. nobody is on the fence about these two at this point. and trump will get folded in the general :umad:

Yup. Trump did nothing but lose votes over the last four years. All this is theater until the inevitable Biden win in November.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He looked old. But he sounded coherent on many of the key issues. They are holding his age against him and not speaking on anything he actually said.

If we focus on what was actually said.... Trump is every bit the lying and uneducated psychopath he's always been.

Biden washed him on many of the issues..
Biden never sounded coherrent at any point, Homer

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
biden got blown out in the first quarter, performed okay in the 2nd half - but the end result is still a blowout

Daps
He looked old. But he sounded coherent on many of the key issues. They are holding his age against him and not speaking on anything he actually said.

If we focus on what was actually said.... Trump is every bit the lying and uneducated psychopath he's always been.

Biden washed him on many of the issues..
Biden had the right position on many of the issues but he can't communicate any of these points so who cares?

A debate is a presentation. People are looking to a leader to represent them and Biden couldn't speak in complete sentences.

Trump straight up lied throughout the whole thing but the American people are dumb as shyt and can't look beyond that surface level theater before them.