Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Biden has been cooking Trump for the majority of this debate.

If you watch this from an unbiased perspective, Biden has been winning tonight.

Trump's rhetoric is only appealing to his base and he's starting to sound as crazy as them with the over-the-top anti-American conspiracy theory “they out to get me” rhetoric.

I said it before in another thread last month how with all the drama and felony criminal convictions against him, it pretty much fuked him from here on out, any amount of stamina/monument he (or possibly could've) had left is gone...the only way he beats Biden in November is by a hail-mary type of miracle.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Trump just mimicked Biden's voice.

But Trump is the one who said a little bit earlier in the debate "Let's not act like children"

:mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
putin never invaded when trump was president

that's true

trump dominated this topic

He didn't have too. Trump gave him America secrets and secret agents who suddenly started dying like flies over in China and Russia.

Daps
the reason biden is winning this debate (again, i hate defending him) is because trump looks like a complete buffoon who shouldn’t be anywhere near an office as important as the white house.

what this display of ridiculously incompetent bravado does is remind people of who bungled covid and helped kill over a million americans.

aside from maga cultists, nobody wants him back in office.

:francis:

Last edited: