Trump says that "illegal immigration violates the civil rights of African Americans"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if Trump wasn't such a massive piece of shyt, I might actually back dude :wow:
me too :ehh:

hes right about illegals, and hes right about refugees. the left's positions on those topics are :scusthov: but they throw this emotional "if you disagree you're a racist" bullshyt out, and no one talks about it objectively

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
clearly.

But NO ONE is taking this issue seriously. I have heard not ONE black politician say this.

Of course Black politicians won't say it because Black politicians are fukking weak and stupid.

Immigration has always hurt native Black Americans, no matter who it is and where they come from...and yeah I am talking about other people of African descent too...

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
funny seeing OP here :sas2:

Trump a white supremacist but he's the only politician w/ a platfrom... i've seen mention LEGIT black issues since I've been living (29) :mjpls:

too bad I know he don't give a damn about any lower or middle class no matter what your race is :pachaha:

Poor cacs think Trump gonna save them :deadmanny:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
he boxed himself into a corner.

He felt he needed the "Murica" demographic in order to get where he is. So he had to talk crazy about Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, etc in order to gain their favor. He pissed everyone elseoff, now he's trying to double back. And it won't work.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Republicans could easily destroy democrats but they simply know they cant alienate rednecks and the historical damage has been done. It's one thing to have done dumb stuff pre 1960 and "gotten with the times", but these jokers have been giving no damns all through the modern age and all of this is around to see forever thanks to the internet.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
funny seeing OP here :sas2:

Trump a white supremacist but he's the only politician w/ a platfrom... i've seen mention LEGIT black issues since I've been living (29) :mjpls:

too bad I know he don't give a damn about any lower or middle class no matter what your race is :pachaha:

Poor cacs think Trump gonna save them :deadmanny:
I mean Trump won't do a goddamn thing.

But to just HEAR it...is so fukking refreshing.