Trump says DACA deal for young immigrants is off

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
This what you don’t understand . I don’t care how she got her VISA. I don’t care how anyone gets the VISA. I don’t support Norway getting more VISAS. I don’t give a fukk who it is . There are a lot of people who were born here who need jobs .

And let me make it clear to you because you are confused .

I don’t support DACA. I don’t support Trump. I don’t support Norway lol

You mad Trump called Africa a shythole . Are you mad the White House came out and said the battle with Islam is moving to Africa ? Why are the dems so silent on that? Where is the uproar ?

I don’t support Trump . I don’t support DACA. I don’t support Norway. I don’t support Donald Trumps mother in law lol

You just rambling a bunch of bullshyt like always .

watch ya fukking mouth.
dont get worked the fukk up because you walk and talk like a fukkin trump supporter
so people respond to you like a trump supporter.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Low Quality Posting
Are you dumb ? So just lose a huge portion of their base for a nonsolution?

I didn’t know DACA reciepients were a base for the dems :ohhh: I thought illegals couldn’t vote :mjlol:

You can’t possibly be talking about Hispanics who vote legally because Trump already grew that number for the republicans :patrice:

Immigration is a crazy thing to defend .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t know DACA reciepients were a base for the dems :ohhh: I thought illegals couldn’t vote :mjlol:

You can’t possibly be talking about Hispanics who vote legally because Trump already grew that number for the republicans :patrice:

Immigration is a crazy thing to defend .
Yes I'm taking about the Hispanic population which makes up a portion of the democratic base . By changing immigration policy he would affect the people who came here legally as well :scust: And piss of the people who aren't against legal immigration and assisting others which many democrats are :gucci: the demsbase seems extremely motivated and can take over the house at least in November . Why give Trump a win for nothing in exchange :dwillhuh: that would hurt their base . And instead of blaming immigration how about you hold the businesses who use cheap labor for the lack of jobs :dame: it's immigrants faults that factories went overseas and jobs want to use cheap labor :patrice:trump himself used undocumented workers to build Trump towers :jbhmm:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

Border security.

sure sure. explain how.

the military?
why?
in what ways do you think they would be more effective?
how would they be deployed? [troop numbers and geographics]
what special training or qualifications do you think "the military"
has that would make them particularly effective at "border security"

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

Border security.
The border already has security. Also trump said the border is the secure now cause Fox News says it's not its not ? Also he said Mexico paying for the wall now tax payers paying for it :francis::picard: no money for medical insurance but got funds for tax breaks and walls :mjlol:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The border already has security. Also trump said the border is the secure now cause Fox News says it's not its not ? Also he said Mexico paying for the wall now tax payers paying for it :francis::picard: no money for medical insurance but got funds for tax breaks and walls :mjlol:

wait wait
i am trying to give him a minute to explain how "the military" is gonna "secure the border"

he seems like hes probably an Army General of The Navy and can explain all this stuff really well.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@colluminati why dont you take a minute and research/ask yourself how Melania recieved some einstein Visa? why are her parents here? [chain migration]
why Cheeto wants more imigrants from Norway? why Chetto called "the country" of Africa a shythole?
i am side eying the fukk out of you for thinking that all this wall/daca shyt is anything other than Cheeto saluting his ws base and declaring that ******s and spics [no matter country of origin, including here] are gonna suffer going forward.

roll with the poor white trash though if thats your thing.

Trump's grandfather came here with zero skills so much for merit based immigration. His mom came here through chain migration. But he doesn't want the same for other people which includes people of African descent. Merit based and chain migration would virtually stop most immigration from Africa and the Caribbean.

People like @colluminati are so blinded by hatred of Latinos that they can't see the obvious attempts at ethnic cleansing taking place. You think cacs are oppressive when they are 67% of the population, wait till they are 89% of the population again.

For all you Americans who hate immigrants so much, let's see how greatly your lives improve as immigration falls.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Trump's grandfather came here with zero skills so much for merit based immigration. His mom came here through chain migration. But he doesn't want the same for other people which includes people of African descent. Merit based and chain migration would virtually stop most immigration from Africa and the Caribbean.

People like @colluminati are so blinded by hatred of Latinos that they can't see the obvious attempts at ethnic cleansing taking place. You think cacs are oppressive when they are 67% of the population, wait till they are 89% of the population again.

For all you Americans who hate immigrants so much, let's see how greatly your lives improve as immigration falls.
and they pretend its because "us murikkans need jobs!" " blacks need the jobs!"
which has shyt all to do with DACA
but, theu feel good typing/saying it.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
instead of blaming immigration how about you hold the businesses who use cheap labor for the lack of jobs :dame: it's immigrants faults that factories went overseas and jobs want to use cheap labor :patrice:trump himself used undocumented workers to build Trump towers :jbhmm:

I think if your business uses illegal labor you should be shut down :yeshrug:

Trump/Obama/Clinton/Rubio/Cruz/Bush/ Sanders

And whoever else becomes president I think they shouldn’t support it at all . Trump should face fines or jail or whatever punishment they have for breaking the law :yeshrug:

I don’t care :yeshrug: lock him up:yeshrug:

Let me help you out because your a fukking idiot just posting my name . I do not hate Latinos .ive said this 1,000,000 times on here MY WIFE IS MEXICAN :russ: it’s what makes it so great when I shyt on them :russ:

I don’t give a fukk if we had 11 million Canadians here in the same exact situation . nikka I was born here . You can’t tell me someone else is going to school for FREE because they were NOT born here . You can’t tell me it is ok for a bank to set asaide BILLIONS of dollars for someone not born here to get housing . You go to a bank right now they might ask you for PROOF of residence :dead:

Like I said breh they could be Canadian and it would be the same exact situation to me .

Personally if your going to make them all legal then do it , but if not let’s stop acting like it’s going to end the world .

Maybe dems should lobby for the CIA/DEA to get out of Mexico. :manny:

But that’s to easy of a thing for us to support together :martin:

I blame the dems :manny:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
  1. The wall is just a metaphor, not a real thing

2. The wall is totally a real thing

3. Mexico is going to pay for it

4. Mexico is going to reimburse us at a later date after we impose import taxes

5. Congress will pay for the wall and Mexico will reimburse us

6. Congress will pay for the wall

7. The wall will pay for itself from all the economic winning

8. The military will pay for the wall

9. The military is the wall <----- We are here

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The border already has security. Also trump said the border is the secure now cause Fox News says it's not its not ? Also he said Mexico paying for the wall now tax payers paying for it

Having security obviously isn't the same as being secure. As long as a single person can get in without United States government approval, that border isn't secure. It's more important to me that the border is secure than it is that Mexico pays for it. I'd love for it to happen, but wouldn't hold my breath.

wait wait
i am trying to give him a minute to explain how "the military" is gonna "secure the border"

he seems like hes probably an Army General of The Navy and can explain all this stuff really well.

Yes, I'm a general. And everyone who talks about the economy is an economist. And everyone who posts about the judicial system are all lawyers too.:leon: