Norfeast D.C.
Tim Scott somewhere jealous AF

ZvnNAI.gif

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I wonder what Tariq, Philip Scott and Jason Black have to say about this?

:mjpls:
They’ll ignore it and pretend that they didn’t see it like the literal hundreds of other instances where this vile, hateful white supremacist has shown you EXACTLY who he is and what he thinks of our kind, and these c00ns stand silent, as long as the RNC keeps brushing the crumbs off of their plate for these Sambos to lap up…”bu bu bu Kamala ain’t FBA”…. Only points them rambling fukking buffoons keep repeating, ad nauseam, nonstop. It’s annoying asf at this point. I swear. Them foot shuffling c00ns have hamster litter for brains..

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
They’ll ignore it and pretend that they didn’t see it like the literal hundreds of other instances where this vile, hateful white supremacist has shown you EXACTLY who he is and what he thinks of our kind…”bu bu bu Kamala ain’t FBA”…. Only poi them rambling fukking buffoons keep repeating, ad nauseam, nonstop. It’s annoying asf at this point. I swear. Them foot shuffling c00ns have hamster litter for brains..

:francis:I really hate this election has me defending Kamala...

yet when you look at it from a far, it's essentially what happens to every and any black person who exceeds in life. You gotta deal with crackas who got their through damn near everything else but merit, you got unruly feral cacs in they feelings cause deep down they know they'd fukk up a cup of coffee, and then you have some of your own doubting you over some meatball ass talking points.

A macrocosm or some shyt its called.