Trump Saudi Arabia speech: Update - Omits "radical Islamic terrorism", calls out Iran & touches orb

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
1st page real estate. Can't. fukkin. Wait!!!!
giphy.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Like...if you pitched everything that happened the last two weeks with trump in a movie...and then you said...and then it ends with him giving a speech about Islam to Saudi Arabia...they would be like "no we got to change that it is just to silly and unbelievable and jumps the shark"

I feel the same way about this as a felt about Emmit Smith talking for 20 straight minutes during his hall of fame speech where I was completely :lupe: cause ANYTHING could have come out of his mouth at any second

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
.if you pitched everything that happened the last two weeks with trump in a movie...and then you said...and then it ends with him giving a speech about Islam to Saudi Arabia...they would be like "no we got to change that it is just too silly and unbelievable"
:russ: very true. what important wisdom could he possibly have to impart on the guardians of Islam? "I know more about Islam than Mohammed...BELIEVE ME"

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Low key, that the most athletic thing I ever seen a president do. I don't care how many left-handed threes Obama hit in office, Bush dodged those shoes on some fukking Matrix shyt.

O yea, trump would've definitely got hit right smack dab in the middle of his orange forehead.

Mv5dCk0.gif

Dubya reflexes :wow: