Trump salutes Black Identity Extremist, Rosa parks

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
This is going to make his white supremacists base mad as hell

no it's not...most of them are aware of the code...they'll do shyt like praise dead African American figures so they can claim that they're not racist then try to shyt on the living ones doing the same thing...

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no it's not...most of them are aware of the code...they'll do shyt like praise dead African American figures so they can claim that they're not racist then try to shyt on the living ones doing the same thing...

I'm looking on Twitter now they're mad as hell at him. They don't know nothing about no code. Him doing this is a big giant shyt on white supremacy and white supremacists. They hate him for doing this

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I'm looking on Twitter now they're mad as hell at him. They don't know nothing about no code. Him doing this is a big giant shyt on white supremacy and white supremacists. They hate him for doing this

Now you know you have to post that fukkery so we can discuss it :francis::feedme::mjlol:What are they saying?

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is going to make his white supremacists base mad as hell

Most racist whites are dumb as fukk.

They'll believe that this Trump pandering to blacks and losing touch with the whites. Most racist whites don't know how to be on code like Trump or other rich conservatives. When a black person calls him out on his bullshyt, they'll say " but he supports Rosa Parks! How can you still call him a racist?" and be oblivious to his ulterior motive

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Most racist whites are dumb as fukk.

They'll believe that this Trump pandering to blacks and losing touch with the whites. Most racist whites don't know how to be on code like Trump or other rich conservatives. When a black person calls him out on his bullshyt, they'll say " but he supports Rosa Parks! How can you still call him a racist?" and be oblivious to his ulterior motive

i can guarantee you just by living a regular life in the south that it ain't just rich conservatives that are on code...they know racism = wrong in this country and they know how to conceal their scales...trust me...