Trump Raped a 13 Year Old Girl (Court Docs)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh this has been out, they just don't want you to see it. The media stopped reporting on it as soon as Trump became president. People forget Esptein was still alive at the time. These monsters are billionaires. The law does not apply to them - meanwhile we have innocent black men on death row for crimes they did not comitt.

That is why we need to spread the word. This happened, he is rapist. And he most likely had the other 12 year old girl murdered - she's still missing to this day.
Whats funny is I had a few “others” on my page trying to shyt on Biden for being a pedophile

and if he had paperwork like this, I would agree... but it was like they completely forgot that Trump had been involved with Epstein as well as been accused of this, flirting with his daughter on national tv, etc.,

Crazy how hypocritical and idiotic people proved themselves to be. If Biden got paperwork on pedo shyt then bring it up

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Because it's about Trump doesn't mean you can't mention other things breh. Just stop.
when you have to stretch because "oh this guy is smelling teenagers and rubbing shoulders so it's not a stretch to say he's raping pre-teens too, so now guys while we're talking about trump's accusations don't ignore the one i just made up about biden raping pre-teens. let's be fair to both sides now." GTFOH

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
when you have to stretch because "oh this guy is smelling teenagers and rubbing shoulders so it's not a stretch to say he's raping pre-teens too, so now guys while we're talking about trump's accusations don't ignore the one i just made up about biden raping pre-teens. let's be fair to both sides now." GTFOH
So, if you saw a random dude smelling teenagers and rubbing their shoulders and all of them look uncomfortable while it was being done. You're going to suspect the dude is on some other shyt? Yes or no? No babbling like some ho just yes or no.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
So, if you saw a random dude smelling teenagers and rubbing their shoulders and all of them look uncomfortable while it was being done. You're going to suspect the dude is on some other shyt? Yes or no? No babbling like some ho just yes or no.
no i would say that person is too handsy and someone needs to tell them that shyt ain't cool, but i don't make the leap to "he's raping pre-teens."

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Someone needs to make a movie on this and or a victim who happens to be the daughter of some really really rich wealthy influential family and they don’t stop until they not only expose those involved but get them prosecuted on the world stage .
Too bad you can't trust rich or wealthy white people to do the right thing cuz they're probably on the same side as Trump.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yoo honestly is it really hwite privilege???

I already kno the answer but how is this mawf*cka still free?

N*ggas been locked up for many years for wayyyy less
100% it is white privilege.

meanwhile we got Brothers still in jail from the 90s for getting caught with an ounce of weed on em.