Trump rally fukkery thread

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
“We had a friend who died from Covid, and his son was on a ventilator, he almost died. So we know it’s real, but then at the same time you don’t know what the facts are, you feel like maybe one side plays it one way and the other side plays it another.”

Complete absolute fukkery in one statement:wow::skip:
We can only hope these people get covid19 and kill themselves off to preserve future generations.

Their idiocy combined with the President's idiocy is the gravest threat to civilization next to climate change.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I thought MAGA "loved the Black people" but not one in sight :mjpls:
I hope these Black Conservatives are paying attention to how Trump and his supporters are giving them the middle finger by having this rally in the first place. Let alone the past 3 weeks.

But nah...they rather get mad at other black people cause they filled with self hatred than chatise white zaddy.

:mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Lmfaooo look at all the Latinos in that first tweet. Bunch of fukking idiots, every single one of them :laff:
If they get racially abused at that rally at some point its really hold your own nuts.

Trump is locking latinos up in his ICE concentration camps and letting them die there and of covid19 im large numbers and they still supporting him.

:martin:

TBH Ive been wanting to touch on this but as a black man I feel that aint my place.
The woke latinos gotta chew out these uncle juans. I don't want to.

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
If they get racially abused at that rally at some point its really hold your own nuts.

Trump is locking latinos up in his ICE concentration camps and letting them die there and of covid19 im large numbers and they still supporting him.

:martin:

TBH Ive been wanting to touch on this but as a black man I feel that aint my place.
The woke latinos gotta chew out these uncle juans. I don't want to.

:russ: