Trump: “Now they have Kamala…She’s a nasty person. The way she treated Mike Pence was horrible.” This is the guy that wanted to hang his VP!!!!!

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't expect Fox news to do it but the bigger crime here is the media doesn't t push back when he is spewing this type of hypocritical BS.

the media, trump and the billionaire class are all in bed with each other

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Some people really think keeping this guy out of the white house isn’t a top priority :unimpressed:
Quiet as it's kept this is how I personally view the folks who weren't enthusiastic about voting until Kamala took the reign. I'm glad they're on board now. But I still side eye them a little. Country is really at a crossroads.

Again I'm happy as hell. Folks need a wave to ride. I get it. And Democrats answered that call and it's working.

I guess I'm just older so I view shyt through a different lens. I read a lot of history too. It never takes much to topple a decent society. Just a small group sitting around on their hands when they should have been active.

Obligatory :flabbynsick: x 100

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Quiet as it's kept this is how I personally view the folks who weren't enthusiastic about voting until Kamala took the reign. I'm glad they're on board now. But I still side eye them a little. Country is really at a crossroads.

Again I'm happy as hell. Folks need a wave to ride. I get it. And Democrats answered that call and it's working.

I guess I'm just older so I view shyt through a different lens. I read a lot of history too. It never takes much to topple a decent society. Just a small group sitting around on their hands when they should have been active.

Obligatory :flabbynsick: x 100

I respect this view point, I just don't trust the idiots in this country.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I respect this view point, I just don't trust the idiots in this country.
i blame the media. they shamelessly promote him and try to twist everything into being 'bad for democrats' - they WANT trump elected!

more trump fukkery = more articles = $$$$. all they care about.

the media is supposed to be the voice of the people and have our backs but they only care about enriching themselves