Trump "Not like us" Certified Pe#ofile .....Yeah this went somewhere i didnt expect #makeitknown

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
These nikkas always running interference for Trump whenever they accuse him of stuff. They use that same one clip of Biden when there’s hundreds of documented videos and statements from Trump himself showing and describing his creepy ways :mjlol:
They’re both creeps why can’t we agree on that ?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope over here we want proof

Not one pic

It’s over 40 years of Trump can you match that with Biden

Once again I’m not even a Biden supporter

I’m a born and bred nyc

We been heard and knew about the catch and release that the national inquirer was doing for Trump

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI
If they are both creeps then they should both get that smoke but why did you feel the need to bring up Biden in a Trump thread though? That’s the only issue I have. You can make a separate thread for Biden if you so choose. This thread is for Epstein’s boy

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI
Faces 91 charges

Got paperwork, Got videos, Got michael cohen, hope hicks and others telling what he been doing , been convicted and he still able to run for president again:francis:

Meanwhile Ronald James of Harlem cant even get a deli job because he got a felony for receiving stolen property
Not to mention that he’s also racist as fukk. Called black countries shythole countries and said we should stop letting people from those countries come to America and we should welcome in people from places like Norway instead. Also tried to imply votes from Detroit, Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Atlanta were not legitimate. I wonder what all 4 of those cities have in common :jbhmm: How this man has any black support whatsoever will always puzzle me lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
These nikkas always running interference for Trump whenever they accuse him of stuff. They use that same one clip of Biden when there’s hundreds of documented videos and statements from Trump himself showing and describing his creepy ways :mjlol: