Trump: "Kamala looked like Melania. A beautiful Woman"

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t even think of that angle. 4D chess by Trump to get his wife jealous so she goes back to him.
Could be that or could be Melania must have said some wild shyt to him and thats his way of throwing one of those nyc sumbliminals back at her. We know how he really feels about Kamala so its his way of calling Melania a bytch without the backlash.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I think it's hilarious that it's people out here who find Melania attractive.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Yknow if the cameras werent on and we had to debate id just as well grab her by the p*ssyyy”

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, of all the moments of this bizarre, rambling, cactastic interview this was the most shocking and revealing.

He was clearly dazing off in his own rambling at that point but...who in their right mind compares another "beautiful" woman to his wife?....IN A LIVE INTERVIEW.

That moment of mind hazing thirst for some brown sugar....damn. He just dipped out of all time, space, and reality thinkin of ass.

Just comes to show a lot of these anti-Kamala types are weird, lonely, insecure incels who are intimidated by women.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
He gonna hit on Kamala at the debate. I can't wait to see the kind of game he spits.

What do you expect from an 80 year old with the mentality of a child?

"I've seen many black women before and you're one of the beautiful ones, I gotta tell ya. I love the colored records too. Do you know Kanye West? I do. Tremendous friend. One of the good ones. I have millions of dollars."

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well she’s definitely the most attractive woman to step foot in the White House.:pachaha: