Trump is hosting a rally for (literally) the KKK??

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
This shouldn't be soo surprising, remember one of the Klan's biggest voices endorsed Trump in 2016.

It's safe to say that at every one of his rallies, there are likely to be full-fledged Klan or White Nationalist members in attendance or closeted sympathizers of such ideology/rhetoric.

A lot of small towns across the country are breeding grounds and havens for White Supremacist/Nationalist activities.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's really like that out here , I had two mechanics, a 43 yo breh and 27 yo mexican tell me kamala ain't black and life was better under Trump. Brehritto was the only one that said some pseudo semi logical even tho he was uninformed . He said he was talking everybody stimulus money cause he was fixing their cars :francis:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It's really like that out here , I had two mechanics, a 43 yo breh and 27 yo mexican tell me kamala ain't black and life was better under Trump. Brehritto was the only one that said some pseudo semi logical even tho he was uninformed . He said he was talking everybody stimulus money cause he was fixing their cars :francis:
:dead:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
America established Isreal
Isreal ain't running shyt! :dead:

On the first point, no The british established israel under the Balfour declaration

And the 2nd point is just :mjlol::mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

How can the country that has 95 percent of US congress by the balls not be running shyt. You literally have states in the US that have made it illegal to ciriticize Israel under any cirucumstances and have policy that prohibits doing business with any contractor that isn't pro Israel:mjlol:

Even Satanyahu admitted US is Israel's bytch