Trump is considering a speech on race and unity

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
“I know many of their people, the blacks. They love me, no honestly, they really do. They’ve asked me to be in their music videos, and in their raps...and I let them, because I’m a good guy y’know, they like my wealth. And I don’t blame them...they could learn from me! And I’ll teach em, because let’s face it, they got nothing to lose voting for me.”

:mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
“I know many of their people, the blacks. They love me, no honestly, they really do. They’ve asked me to be in their music videos, and in their raps...and I let them, because I’m a good guy y’know, they like my wealth. And I don’t blame them...they could learn from me! And I’ll teach em, because let’s face it, they got nothing to lose voting for me.”
:laff:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
He'll go off script, he won't be able to help himself or go against his base without saying some sideways shyt
Somehow someway he’s gonna blame the radical left. He’s gonna let us know that no one has done more for black people than him. Blah blah blah. He has nothing new to say. This speech isn’t 1 month late. It’s 4 years to late for Trump. He’s better off just letting it go. He’s just going to offend people and make things worse.

Edit: Lol at the White House considering it. Like they have to make him do it.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
They "leaked" this info to see how people will respond to it. If people want to hear it he'll go with it. It's a lose lose situation for him honestly. If he does it and give respect to black people his base won't like that and we as black people don't wanna hear it. If he goes up and further shyts on black people us and most other polititans won't like it and he needs them to buy his way into a second term.

I'm willing to bet 90% of the speech will be about the economy and not race relations