Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: Stop confusing liberalism with whiteness. Y'all have an incredibly ignorant view of American history. Show me a liberal policy that has failed black people and I'll show you the conservative that undermined it.

Matter of fact, fukk it, show me the successful conservative policy that the black community should be thankful for.
Thank you. The Conservative party has always been opposed to black rights.

What are these people smoking on?

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:heh: libertarian policy has done no such thing. Are you nikkas black? I feel another exposal coming on. Reduction of the systemic hindrances on black advancement? are you high? When, where, and how?

Y'all libertarian cats are wild with this. You are an extension of the GOP. You exist to support the belief that conservatism and the republican party is not a racist ideology. You exist to fight battles on the periphery of the party and muddy the conversation.

Nothing you think about drug policy is new to liberals. Nothing you think about prison policy is new to liberals. Nothing you think about mental health is new to liberals. Nothing you think about imperialism is new to liberals. Nothing you think about war is new to liberals. Every policy of reform you nikkas champion now has been at the forefront of liberal policy for a century. The only thing that has prevented its success is you.
:whew: You ripping these dudes to shreds. Please keep going.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:heh: libertarian policy has done no such thing. Are you nikkas black? I feel another exposal coming on. Reduction of the systemic hindrances on black advancement? are you high? When, where, and how?

Y'all libertarian cats are wild with this. You are an extension of the GOP. You exist to support the belief that conservatism and the republican party is not a racist ideology. You exist to fight battles on the periphery of the party and muddy the conversation.

Nothing you think about drug policy is new to liberals. Nothing you think about prison policy is new to liberals. Nothing you think about mental health is new to liberals. Nothing you think about imperialism is new to liberals. Nothing you think about war is new to liberals. Every policy of reform you nikkas champion now has been at the forefront of liberal policy for a century. The only thing that has prevented its success is you.
:why:When have libertarians been in a position to implement policy? or prevent policy? The second rate citizenship blacks endure now is a result of the Democratic-republican pendulum you subscribe to.

And libertarians are to the left of liberals on most of the issues you listed:usure:

Saying conservatism is inherently racist is like saying liberalism in inherently gay... completely ridiculous.:snoop:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think blacks would be better off now if it was never introduced. :yeshrug:

Which side you on tho?:mjpls:Allowing millions of workers preferred by the market over blacks in the country or keeping them out?
5I5s8.png
Personally, it doesn't matter. I don't compete with illegal immigrants for jobs. :mjgrin:

From a black perspective I think it highlights a larger issue. That being that we shouldn't be disproportionately at the bottom. I've always supported border security, but deporting a bunch of illegals doesn't directly increase upward mobility since that isn't what's holding us down.

Also from a black perspective, increased policing has never helped us advance.

Find me a proposal that cracking down on illegal immigrants helps the black educational divide, lack of upward mobility, and not an increase in police profiling and you'll have my support. Until then miss me with that 'cism rhetoric. :scust:

Regarding legal immigration: #HoldYourOwnNuts :ufdup:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Personally, it doesn't matter. I don't compete with illegal immigrants for jobs. :mjgrin:

From a black perspective I think it highlights a larger issue. That being that we shouldn't be disproportionately at the bottom. I've always supported border security, but deporting a bunch of illegals doesn't directly increase upward mobility since that isn't what's holding us down.
Individualism :leon:

Whether we should or shouldnt be at the bottom is a separate issue. We are... and we are not looked at as favorably by the market as they are. We should be at best indifferent, not defending or supporting their right to be here.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Individualism :leon:

Whether we should or shouldnt be at the bottom is a separate issue. We are... and we are not looked at as favorably by the market as they are. We should be at best indifferent, not defending or supporting their right to be here.
If we're speaking individualism. I'm not at the bottom. So why should I give a damn about other black issues if I'm doing fine myself? :mjpls:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Societies that have constant flow of genetics and new ideas survive, countries that have stagnant growth and low genetic inflow die.

As to why Rome lasted 1,000 years and Sparta last 2 centuries.

Immigration is a positive not a negative. See Japan in 50 years

So are you advocating legal or illegal immigration?