Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Just wanna say real quick Pelosi be that bytch. Played her cards smooth and patiently. Got Trump, Ghouliani, Pence, Perry, Nunes and Barr on the ropes over night. All you woke haters can lick Yvette Carnell's clit.

Lol

With all this snitching going on, its only a matter of time before Rudy himself gonna snitch on Trump about EVERYTHING.

ANYONE defending Trump this day forward, is now confirmed defending a treasonist president that ordered a hit of an ambassador from his own country.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Breh I was talking to this elderly Elizabeth Warren looking woman earlier, she said "I'm missing the Lev Parnas interview on Maddow" :wow:

I have never spoken to this woman before today :dwillhuh:

Either she knows I know who Lev Parnas is :gucci: or everybody knows who Lev Parnas is :damn:
If they don't know, now they know...[Biggie voice]

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Breh I was talking to this elderly Elizabeth Warren looking woman earlier, she said "I'm missing the Lev Parnas interview on Maddow" :wow:

I have never spoken to this woman before today :dwillhuh:

Either she knows I know who Lev Parnas is :gucci: or everybody knows who Lev Parnas is :damn:

why is this so fukking funny