Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

The relationship between Parnas and Lutsenko turned hot and cold over the months of text messages in Russian. At one point last March, Lutsenko appeared to have grown impatient that he was holding up his end of the bargain — but Parnas was failing to come through with the ambassador’s removal and other requests that would benefit him or his boss, then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.

“I’m sorry, but this is all simply b---t,” Lutsenko wrote on March 13. “I’m f---g sick of all this. I haven’t received a visit. My [boss] hasn’t received jack all. I’m prepared to [thrash] your opponent. But you want more and more. We’re over.”

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I was not expecting him to do this much talking. Lying or not, it's been a good interview.
Breh sounds very credible. That how it is when the truth is with you.

He's a point man in this. His accounts are first hand. He is a critical character in this overall sad story smh

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This dude is copping pleas toward the ambassador wowwwwwww
You would too, that shyt puts you square at the center of a plot the murder a US AMB... dude was like :whoa: I don’t need that type of heat coming my way.. Hence was he said very little in that text exchange

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
What's the one impeachment article Congress didn't bring for that everyone though they would?

Abuse of Power

That's because it's pending. Further testimony and evidence is gathering like Parnas which will lead to that one article coming forth. Don't be surprised if Pence and Barr names are on those articles along with Trump

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would too, that shyt puts you square at the center of a plot the murder a US AMB... dude was like :whoa: I don’t need that type of heat coming my way.. Hence was he said very little in that text exchange

I’m more astonished he’s doing allllll of that in one interview, godamn.