Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If he is impeached in the house and the senate says Hell naw. what happens?
think of it like tampa bay football. jameis is throwing a touchdown tonight. but we all know he is throwing a pick when its the senates time because they are republican majority and the bucs wont make the playoffs (ie trump will remain president)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
think of it like tampa bay football. jameis is throwing a touchdown tonight. but we all know he is throwing a pick when its the senates time because they are republican majority and the bucs wont make the playoffs (ie trump will remain president)
I should neg you for this because I'm a Bucs fan but I'd be lying if I didn't say this analogy hit home. :mjcry:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
everyone knows trump will not be impeached even the dems but I believe there might be a method to this madness, are the dems playing chess?

:patrice:
Of course they are. 50% of the country wants him REMOVED from office. He will officially be on the clock for next 11 months. If he keeps up the BS, that number will grow and his entire GOP party will be unelectable in 2020

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
everyone knows trump will not be impeached even the dems but I believe there might be a method to this madness, are the dems playing chess?

:patrice:
He will be impeached and that asterisk will remain next to his name forever. But he won't be removed by the GOP Senate but it will come back to bite them in the future hopefully.