Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'm old enough to remember Clinton's impeachment, but was nowhere near old enough to understand I was witnessing something historic. Age and a much better understanding of politics and history is why I know no president wants impeachment on their record. It also let's me know how drastically different in scope and scale these two cases will be from each other. This idea of "what's the point?" is sad; given my dumb, naive, uninformed, 12 yr old ass at least realized it meant something that the POTUS was under trial for something and that there was even the idea of him possibly being removed. Grown ass nikkas, acting like this is an episode of Power, let's me know in part how this jackass got in office. There's a litany of reasons this matters, regardless of if he is removed or not:snoop:

As much as I want the largest turnout ever at the polls, next November, I'm thinking some of y'all need to stay at the crib and leave the important decisions to the adults:scust:
a lot of undercover trump support around here......today's vote will bring them out.

And the decision the Senate makes will really bring them out.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He will get impeached today but the Senate ain't booting him...

Ms Lindsey and Moscow already came out and said they will use the Senate trial to play legal defense for the orange moron...
And all that will do is put a black mark on anybody who votes to keep him in. It's a win win situation.